Far Cry 4 on Xbox 360 | Teen Ink

Far Cry 4 on Xbox 360

January 28, 2015
By Jackson Maki SILVER, Cannon Falls, Minnesota
Jackson Maki SILVER, Cannon Falls, Minnesota
7 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Imagine after the death of your mom you go back to her home country of Kyrat to fulfill her final wish by scattering her ashes, but little did you know that there is a man named Pagan Min that controls everything and and completely runs the country. Far cry 4 so far out of Far cry series my favorite. The graphics, Characters, and the point of the game are the major points in the exciting factor of the game.

The graphics give the realness part of the game. From the first Far cry to the fourth the graphics have changed a lot. The characters and animals being simple shapes to real life looking animals and people. Also with the weapons looking like blocks to having more detailed to the last screw. With graphics come amazing looking characters.

The characters bring more exciting and emotional parts of the game. The characters add more life instead of Far cry being a normal first person shooter. You play as Ajay Ghale and everyone one believes you’re the savior they have been waiting for. Then theres Amita and Sabal are the leaders of a redal group called the golden claw but these two are complete opposites. Amita want’s to destroy all of Pagan Min’s resource bases and completely shut down Pagan, but  Sabal want’s to save and use Pagan Min’s stuff to their advantage instead of wasting it. Pagan Min, is an evil dictator who will kill if somethings not done his way and owns everything and i mean everything the people of Kyrat owns. Even tho the characters add a lot to the game they also have a lot to do with the point of the game.

The objective of the game is to fulfill your mothers final wish and to take back Kyrat from under Pagan Min. In the game there are tons of side missions from killing animals attacking to assassinating an enemy. Hunting and skinning animals is the only way to upgrade your equipment. Throughout your adventure you have to make decisions that can change your game either in a major or minor ways.

Not everyone is into first person shooters, but if you are one of the millions of people that do I have to say that Far cry 4 is a really good first person shooter/adventure game in one. Far cry provides equal parts of good graphics, amazing characters to bring the game alive, and really fun missions ranging in difficulty. Those are my reasons why this is my favorite game.