Call of Duty 5 World at War

The "Call of Duty" videogames have been very fun as you are a soldier fighting in World War 2 and are trying to survive. There are different stories for all of the games as usual games do but this new Call of Duty outblasts all of the old ones. It comes for alot of different systems such as Xbox 360 and the Wii and is very fun to its graphics and more. The story is very fastinating on it as you play as both Russians and Americans as you face in World war two. This game is very gory so not very good for those who do not like violence. This game has Multiplayer mode and Cooperative mode so you can have fun with others as you play. This game is very fun and I do reccomend it. I give it 4 stars out of 5.