Hitman Absolution on PS3/Xbox/PC | Teen Ink

Hitman Absolution on PS3/Xbox/PC

April 21, 2014
By AveryWells BRONZE, Cannon Falls, Minnesota
AveryWells BRONZE, Cannon Falls, Minnesota
3 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Don the suit of the ultimate assassin, you have the ability to hide in plain sight, cause death with your bare hands and fashion a weapon from almost anything. You are Agent 47, the world's deadliest assassin. Hitman Absolution is one of the newest stealth games other than Splinter Cell Blacklist its competitive rival. The cool things about Hitman Absolution is that the Development team, all of the Gameplay that the player could want, and that it is based all on the past games in the franchise.

The Development team was Square Enix the team that also brought the gaming community the Final Fantasy series.The date it was released was actually one of the smartest things that they could have done. it was released on November 20, 2012 which is the 47th week of the year. The Ratings on the game have been higher than alot of other games released around that time. The rankings that it got from Xbox was a 79/100 which is better than some of the other games. The review that it got from playstation was a 83/100 which is almost better than Battlefield 4 at a 84/100.
The Gameplay helps the franchise by adding improved graphics and a better stealth aspect to their new game Hitman Absolution. One of the new things that they added is the Ranking System where it keeps score if Agent 47 kills someone other than the target and will be deducted points depending on the difficulty. Another thing that they added is a radar type of ability called instinct where it outlines enemies and object of interest like intel, useful objects like a keycard, and it allows them to start point shooting where it slows down time and Agent 47 can mark enemies and quickly kill them but while the assassin is using instinct the meter drains. The only way Agent 47 can get instinct is when he kills a target with a headshot or completing challenges. There is at least 50 different disguises Agent 47 can unlock and silently sneak past enemies without alerting them. Hitman Absolution is based on the whole series in the franchise building up to it.
*Spoiler Alert* it all started with the game Hitman Contracts where the player is first introduced to Agent 47 in a secret agency where they tested to make a superhuman designed to be able to kill anyone that gets in there way. Then there was a breach in and all of the other agents were killed except for one the one and only Agent 47. As he teamed up with Diana Burnwood then he started doing contracts for her. Then that rolls into the next game Hitman Silent Assassin. Where Agent 47 takes a few years off and then his father of the church he goes to gets kidnapped and he has to save him with the help of the Agency. Then he tries to get him back safely and it just sends him in a big circle. Where the kidnappers take him back to the church. Then that takes Agent 47 to the game called Hitman Blood Money. Hitman Blood Money is a lot like Hitman Silent Assassin Hitman Blood Money starts off where Hitman Silent Assassin left off. Where Agent 47 continues on his contract with the agency and Diana Burnwood as his handler. As Agent 47 progresses through the game he finds out something about a girl named Victoria and her relations with the agency.At the end of the game Agent 47 goes back to the agency but finds out what happed with Diana and the agency which I won't explain but the story continues onto Hitman Absolution.
Hitman Absolution is one of the best stealth games/series out there all of the games has been getting good reviews left and right. Wear the uniform of the deadliest assassin, you have the ability to blend into your environment, kill with nothing but your bare hands and create a weapon from almost anything like McGuyver. The game is rated M for Mature so it not for everyone.