Need For Speed Most Wanted (2012) on Playstation 3, Xbox 360 ,Ios, Wii U, Android and Windows Pc | Teen Ink

Need For Speed Most Wanted (2012) on Playstation 3, Xbox 360 ,Ios, Wii U, Android and Windows Pc

October 9, 2013
By Kurtis34 PLATINUM, Akron, Ohio
Kurtis34 PLATINUM, Akron, Ohio
23 articles 6 photos 26 comments

Favorite Quote:
Just be yourself and never give never surrender


Need For Speed Most Wanted is one of the best racng video game of all time.This is a racing video game with nonlinear gameplay.

This is developed by Criterion Games and released by Electronic Games.It blends together the series Burnout and Need for Speed together.It was nominated for several awards For best British Game and Best Online Multiplayer at the 2013 BAFTA Awards and won a Spike Video Game Award For best racing video game.

Whoever saw the 2012 E3 Show knows how this is played a Open world game with no story but trying to be the most wanted by collect Speedpoints by smashing through billboards, blazing through speed cameras, winning races,and escaping the cops. You can look for different cars in spots. The cars can be old or new cars with a logo hovering over it.Their are 3 different types of races Their are Prusit where you try to get the point first. Circut is a lap race.Their is Ambush to escape the cops in the fastest time.

What i really liked was the graphics and the music. te music has a popular song called " Love It".

Overall this is a great game to keep you company just like candy I give this a 10 out of 10