legend of zelda twilight princess on Wii | Teen Ink

legend of zelda twilight princess on Wii

September 6, 2013
By strategist99 BRONZE, Neosho, Missouri
strategist99 BRONZE, Neosho, Missouri
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Hello people of the internet. I’m here to talk about a game I played recently….Twilight princess. This game is an installment of a very great and very long list of legend of Zelda games. This game from the start keeps to the franchises namesake( get to this place, kill this, kill that, get to the castle, save the princess, etc.), but now you can get around quicker by riding a horse and later on in the game you can fast travel to some locations. As always the game starts with everyone’s favorite, non-talking, hero link waking up to a bunch of kids “yelling” at his window to wake him up. Link gets up and “talks” to them about a slingshot in the store; which you can buy, but back to this review. You start off by riding your horse, that’s right we actually ride epona the horse in this game which is a little cool thing they put in to make everyone happy( I know I am) but I’m getting off track again. You go to your job of rounding up goats as fast as you can and then go home for the day. The next day you do same thing (it’s a re-occurring event thing) but the mayors’ daughter “yells” at you for pushing the horse to hard and you have to somehow get it back. After you do get him back a cut scene ensues and… well I guess you got to play the game. That’s where it starts and you go on a crazy adventure solving puzzles, beating baddies, gaining treasure, etc. the story is a little bit lengthy, the ending is vague, and you can’t go on past the ending( which kind of sucks). Even with those it’s still a good game to play. If you play you’re going to have to put in a few days at most but it is rewarding. You don’t have to be a lifelong player of the franchise to be able to understand everything, it just kind of helps.so,If fighting dragons, monsters, and of course ganandorf then twilight princess is for you….probably. You know with all the cliff drops in the game I’m surprised I haven’t made a single pun. I feel all “high” and mighty.
Review:
Graphics 7/10
Dialog 6/10
Animation and movement 7/10
Plot 8/10
Open worldness 8/10
All in all 36/50