Far cry 3 on xbox | Teen Ink

Far cry 3 on xbox

May 14, 2013
By staley BRONZE, Cannon Falls, Minnesota
staley BRONZE, Cannon Falls, Minnesota
3 articles 0 photos 0 comments

One of my favorite games is “Far cry 3”. I like the game because its different than most games, its an open world map so there is so many things to do in it, and the graphics are really good. This is a game that i would recommend to most people who like to roam around in games.
“Far cry 3” has some cool features. It has a map editor which allows you to create a map and then you can put it online. to have your friends or random people play on them. The campaign is quite long. And the graphics the game supports are really detailed, and some things almost look real.
It takes place on a tropical island in vicinity of the malay archipelago between the indian and pacific oceans. Its about a group of friends who take a trip to bangkok and decide to go skydiving. they land on an island that's infested with pirates. they get kidnapped but the protagonist “Jason brody” escapes, and he attempts to save the rest of his friends.
I like the game because there is so much to do. Its very adventurous and really fun to play. You can do things like hunt animals, do missions, invade and take bases away from the pirates, you can fly around on hang gliders and use wingsuits, and there is all sorts of vehicles that you can drive around.
I would recommend this game to people who like open world maps and people who like violent kind of games. “Far cry 3” is really fun and better than most games that i have played.