Forza Horizon on Xbox 360 | Teen Ink

Forza Horizon on Xbox 360

May 13, 2013
By brandonhernke BRONZE, Cannon Falls, Minnesota
brandonhernke BRONZE, Cannon Falls, Minnesota
4 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Imagine you’re driving down the road in a million dollar car of your dreams going 200mph bursting through speed cameras while passing cars then drifting around a corner. This is what it feels like to play Forza Horizon made by turn 10 studios for xbox 360. While you’re driving down the road theres some different views like the green scenery in the game and the different views from the car to really get the feel like you’re driving the car. Some different views are behind the car, inside the car where you can see the steering wheel and all the gauges, and the hood view where all you see is the hood and the road. You can really do a lot of different things in forza horizon like free roaming, getting cars and customizing them to your liking, and trying to fight your way to the top.
the best part i think about Forza Horizon would be the free roam where you can drive around and discover roads unlike the other 4 forzas before forza horizon where it was strictly just racing and no free roam. While you are driving around there is different cars driving around that are part of the event and you can pull up next to them and race them then if you win you get money. also you can just drive around, drift around corners, and trying to max out your speed in your car.
In the game you can get some pretty nice cars like Bugatti, Ferrari, Lamborghini, or a Porsche or you could just get a plain old Ford or a Chevy. customizing is a huge part of the game with getting what car you want then customizing it to personality or whatever looks cool to you. Another big part is the upgrading of your car to make it competitive against the other players.
With the game there is a huge ranking system from 1-250 and you start your way at 250 and try to get to first by drifting, passing, and sliding on in to the victory. while doing this you have to try and chain to get a better multiplier so you get more points to move up the leaderboards. Every race you try to get better and faster than your friends and leave them in the dust. Also in the game you’re working up to beat the final driver and be the best driver in the game.
So if you want a fun game with a massive campaign and a big map to free roam in you should get Forza Horizon with really good graphics. Another reason is online games which you can play with friends or just play with people online and try to beat them also you get money or a car for leveling up online. So if you want a game with a huge storyline, fast cars with awesome customization, and free roaming you should get Forza Horizon.