Diablo III on Blizzard Entertainment | Teen Ink

Diablo III on Blizzard Entertainment

March 22, 2013
By MADavis ELITE, Kentland, Indiana
MADavis ELITE, Kentland, Indiana
100 articles 0 photos 5 comments

Diablo 3 is an MMORPG (Massively Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game). Made by the creators of World of Warcraft - Blizzard Entertainment. The game starts off as a quest to investigate a mysterious object that flew from the sky the night before, and ends up in a fight with the devil. Your character’s new fate is to fight the devil to the death.

You choose between 5 characters with their own unique power and items. First the Monk can have armor, brass knuckles, and a staff with, spells, and strength. Then the Wizard has magical powers with a wand, or sword, with armor, and a shield. Also the Barbarian with so much health and so much strength; one of the strongest characters in the game. Bad news is he fights everything up close with hammers, swords, maces, heavy armor, and large shields.

The fourth character is Which Doctor. With masks that help with magical powers used for bad purposes such as summoning a bear to kill his/her enemies, also uses a staff to help it, and a shield. Last is a Demon Hunter specifically for killing demons. They use crossbows, shields, and armor. Diablo 3 is a good game and I recommend that people should try it and they will have a fun time with it.