Halo 4 multi-player on Xbox 360 | Teen Ink

Halo 4 multi-player on Xbox 360

March 1, 2013
By StarkilleR BRONZE, Bridgeton, Alabama
StarkilleR BRONZE, Bridgeton, Alabama
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

In the action packed game Halo 4 you are the Master Chief, a Spartan warrior who is famous for recent missions, in Halo 1: Combat Evolved he shut down the halo ring that would have blown up the galaxy, Halo 1 was also a game of the year which kicked off Bungie’s Halo series for other games like Halo 2, Halo 3, Halo ODST, Halo wars, and Halo Reach. Then Bungie gave the Halo games over to 343 industries and they have created Halo 4.

In Halo 4 multi-player they have added a lot of new features like Loadouts, Specializations, new maps, and a new way to gain experience points (XP). One of the things that I think was a big improvement was Loadouts. A Loadout is equipment that you spawn and respawn with. Loadouts include primary and secondary weapons, grenades, armor abilities, and tactical packages. Armor abilities are devices that are in your armor that could do a verity of things such as, give you a plasma shield or a jet pack. Tactical packages are boosts that help you do such things like being able to sprint infanatly and adding more shielding, But every thing you can get costs credits. You can earn credits by ranking up, one credit per rank.