Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 on Xbox 360, PS3, Wii, PC. | Teen Ink

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 on Xbox 360, PS3, Wii, PC.

May 24, 2012
By JonathanSharot SILVER, Cannon Falls, Minnesota
JonathanSharot SILVER, Cannon Falls, Minnesota
7 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Some people play a video game only one time or once they got done with the campaign. Modern Warfare 2 has more to offer. I’m going to share my favorite things to do and why it is a must buy.

Special Op’s (also known as Spec Ops.) is one of my favorite things to play on MW2. Missions that can either be played on split screen or online. Mostly all the missions can be timed, this is a fun way to try and beat the old records. Missions vary from defending objectives, racing, and search and destroying objectives. There is also a mission on the campaign where I can go into a museum where lots of the scenes from the campaign. If I hit a button that says, “Do not press”, which is basically saying, “I dare you to press it”. Without hesitance I press it. There's a surprise were all the people in the museum turn into an enemy. I recommend getting a few weapons, to survive.

For my ultimate thing to do is play online. MW2 enables so it can be played online against random people, and sometimes with friends! My favorite match type is Ground war, Ground war is a maximum of 18 people in the match. It has two different modes, Team Death
Match or Domination. TDM is pretty self explanatory; kill the enemy team and whomever has the most kills wins. As for domination, it’s dominating the enemy with capturing flags. Now in MW2, people “noob toob.” Noob toobing is where the have a grenade launcher and one man army. Cheapest thing in the game, I mean seriously, who has a grenade launcher and a pack that resets the class. Unlimited noob toobs? Where's the Modern in that? Although I hate noob toobing, I love this game because, it's so amazingly addictive!

The real question is, “Should I buy it?” I say, “Yes!” There are many reasons why I say this. 1st of all, MW2 has online and playing with friends. 2nd, there are many and different maps from places all around the world, and in different weather conditions. 3rd, This game is very addicting, like I said. I have had many sleepless nights staying up and playing the game. This is without a doubt my favorite game that I have bought, I never regretted buying it.

Spec Op’s, Online, and why to buy, was all things this game has to offer. This is (in my opinion) the best game of all Call of Duty’s! Without a doubt , I would give a 10 out of 10 in a rating for this game. This video game is very intense at all points, but I recommend being laid back, and relaxed. Just so there is no rage involved, and breaking objects, like I have. Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 has more to offer the just a campaign. This game is rated “M” for Mature.