Fat Princess: Fistful of Cake | Teen Ink

Fat Princess: Fistful of Cake MAG

April 26, 2012
By Stephanie Kuang BRONZE, Brooklyn, New York
Stephanie Kuang BRONZE, Brooklyn, New York
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Are you ready for a deliciously horrifying battlefield filled with blood and frosting? If you are, then “Fat Princess: Fistful of Cake” is for you. This strategy game filled with action and adventure is sure to keep you occupied. Play on 15 battlegrounds as you fight your way to victory.

“Fat Princess” takes place in medieval times. Your kingdom's princess has been captured, and it's your job to get her back. However, when you finally get to her, you discover the enemy kingdom has been feeding her a magical cake that makes her fat and hard to carry!

You can pick from five classes – worker, ranger, warrior, mage, or priest – and work with teammates as you battle your way through dragons and decoys, carrying the princess to your kingdom. If you want to play your own game, you can choose your own rules, from the battlefield to the mission objective, which ranges from saving the princess to throwing a bomb at the enemy castle.

No matter what you are doing, “Fat Princess” is a game of teamwork. You must work with your group to save your princess. She is too heavy to carry alone, and there are often people from the other kingdoms chasing you.

The graphics are not very beautiful or detailed to mesmerize you, but they are not too bad. They include adorable cartoon-like characters that you can customize. “Fat Princess” also has many battlegrounds that include shortcuts and dead ends. The bright colors and strong lighting also fit the game style, which is funny, carefree, and not realistic. There is also a catchy song that fits the medieval atmosphere.

Overall, “Fat Princess” is worth playing. The controls are easy to use. With so many battlefields, classes, and missions to choose from, this game is sure to keep you occupied.