Uncharted 3 Drakes Deception on Playstation 3 | Teen Ink

Uncharted 3 Drakes Deception on Playstation 3

February 28, 2012
By Zaid Elkhateeb BRONZE, Overland Park, Kansas
Zaid Elkhateeb BRONZE, Overland Park, Kansas
3 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Uncharted 3 Drakes Deception is an amazing game. The graphics are beautiful, the game play is invigorating, the puzzles are challenging, and most of all, the story is fantastic. Nathan Drake, a 35 year old man accompanied by his long time mentor look for the Atlantis of the Sands. Teaming up with characters from the previous game, they venture off into the desert hoping to find the lost city, and not get sand in their shoes. The game play is highly engrossing and the enemies artificial intelligence is extremely accurate. With a wide variety of weapons, this game doesn't lack. The level design is well thought out and gives a challenging twist. The Graphics are simply amazing. Running Havok and Naughty Dog three point zero. The textures are smooth, the anti-aliasing great, and the lighting is on par with real life. Finally, the story. Nathan Drake and Victor Sullivan scour jungles, urban cities, and deserts looking the Atlantis of the Sands. A lost city said "to be destroyed by God for their arrogance." Without revealing to much, I can easily say that Uncharted 3 Drakes Deception is a ride you wont want to miss. I give it a "10/10"