Pokemon Black and White on DS | Teen Ink

Pokemon Black and White on DS

October 26, 2011
By missblair BRONZE, Minnetonka, Minnesota
missblair BRONZE, Minnetonka, Minnesota
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Black and White version went above and beyond expectations and was highly anticipated. Catching the eye with 3D images, changing the view on how we see things. With the help of graphics that show every detail. It introduces new battle styles, new moves, and of course, new Pokemon. This time two rivals are introduced, something never done before. Switching things up and now able to interact with all three starter Pokemon. In this game the first Gym Leader faced is determined by the starter Pokemon chosen. Putting skills to the test, by giving the Gym Leader the type advantage. The Gym Leaders are just a taste of what strength is, compared to what the Elite Four had to throw down. They defiantly saved the strongest for last, strongest types that is. After the game is beaten and now you are the champion, there is still much more you can do. Places not accessible before are now free to be explored. Unseen trainers and Pokemon to face. Not to forget Dream World, it's nothing like anything seen before in other games. Trainers from all around the world can connect, share, and battle with one another.


The author's comments:
I grew up watching, playing, and collecting anything Pokemon. I waited eagerly for Black and White to come out , just like I did for every other Pokemon game that was released. It amazes me how far Pokemon has come over the years. Starting from the TV show and the original 150 Pokemon. There is always something new for each game that comes out, the plot always changing, but at the same time I still get that excitement and joy I got from playing Red version for the first time. Pokemon has never disappointed me, and I will continue to buy the latest system as long as Pokemon keeps coming out with new adventures to be played on it.