Halo Reach on first person shooter | Teen Ink

Halo Reach on first person shooter

February 14, 2011
By 13mross BRONZE, Enumclaw, Washington
13mross BRONZE, Enumclaw, Washington
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

I’m sure that we remember the original Halo video game, where we were the chief and we had to blow up the halo ring. Now, Bungie, the company who created Halo, has taken it to a whole new level with Halo Reach. This new game takes place before the first Halo game even began- a prequel if you will- where they let you take control of the new hero: NobleSix. Also, you get to choose what NobleSix looks like in the campaign which is a completely new spin on things.

The campaign has been expanded, and for those of you who have read the books, it tells what really happened during the first book The Fall of Reach. Along with the new additions, the game’s creators now have a new enemy called the Skirmisher. They also have new vehicles like the falcon, and you can get into civilian vehicles like trucks, delivery vans, and even forklifts. They have included new weapons for this game like the needle rifle and the DMR which replaced the battle rifle for this game.
The ranking system has also been changed because now you get ranked up for playing through the campaign as well as through Multiplayer. Speaking of Multiplayer, they have added a variety of new game modes and a ton of brand new maps for people to compete on and hopefully become victorious in the end. If I were to give this game a rating, I would call it an excellent game because of its graphics, variety of enemies, and expanded Multiplayer capabilities.