HALO 3 ODST REVEIW on XBOX 360

I thought the game HALO 3 ODST was a very
exceptional game. Although it has graphics I was disappointed with the plot. Overall I think Bungee has made a success.

The story of this game takes you into the life of the ODST’s. Although you jump around a lot in the game in my mind it was a great game.

Another aspect in the game I liked was that the game gave you the chance to customize your character. In the beginning it starts you out with rookie armor, but you can change it to bucks, but must reach other goals for more.

The best part was it gave you the option for the best weapons for the mission, for instance the bugger mission which gives you a shotgun to take them down faster.

The only thing that disappointed me was the whole game was getting out of the city. I thought if they were going to make a game like it to put more missions. Even though it disappointed me the people were realistic looking. They also had great audio.

As I said before this game was awesome. Thanks to Bungee we’re probably going to see a lot more of them for years to come. On a scale from one to ten I rate this game a 9.5. This may be the best Halo ever known to HALO fans.