WWE Smackdown Vs. Raw 2010 on wrestling | Teen Ink

WWE Smackdown Vs. Raw 2010 on wrestling

April 29, 2010
By AndreaR BRONZE, Aurora, Colorado
AndreaR BRONZE, Aurora, Colorado
1 article 0 photos 2 comments

WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2010
Smackdown vs. Raw is one of the top wrestling. It is the top wrestling games in the country. The game seems realistic UN like TNAs game. Seems pretty fake. Also TNAs Management seems pretty harsh on its superstars. Hulk Hogan and Eric Bishof are unfair to them. Also WWE has more wrestlers; it doesn’t matter about how many wrestlers there are!! It matters about the wrestler; and WWE has way better wrestler. I mean TNA has good wrestlers; like Jeff Hardy, RVD, Mr. Anderson, Kevin Nash, Samoa Joe, Sting, Kurt Angle. WWE has better. It has John Cena, Batista, Undertaker, Kane, Rey Mysterio, Edge, Christian (former TNA wrestler), Triple H, R truth, John Morrison, Randy Orton, Matt Hardy (Jeff’s brother who’s currently in TNA), etc.
Matches in the WWE could be very exiting I remember last year in 2009 I got bragging rights. The Match with Randy Orton and John Cena was very exciting. We didn’t want it to end. Also the Smackdown vs. Raw match was cool. WWE has a Royal Rumble. Has Show vs. Show match. Chairmen vs. Wrestler match. Also the game makes you feel like you’re in the game. Like me. I played the road to WrestleMania with my created superstar. It felt like it was actually me. The game could be so addicting.
Plus don’t want a bone crushing game. This is the right game for that. People will love it. Like the elimination chamber. It gets so exiting. In my opinion I think it’s better with some other person. Because when it’s you and the other person is there is more excitement. Also the career mode is awesome. Like in Smackdown vs. Raw 2007 they mostly talk. IN this game they only ask you the path you want to take like WWE Championship, Intercontinental Championship, World Heavy Weight Championship, and ECW Championship. Don’t matter you can choose. There are two championships you can’t fight for the Divas Championship and the Women’s Championship. But pretty much you can play anything else.
This Game is for Xbox 360, Xbox live, PS2, PS3, Wii, and the Ds.