Command and Conquer 3: Kane's Wratj on Xbox 360 | Teen Ink

Command and Conquer 3: Kane's Wratj on Xbox 360

March 25, 2010
By Anonymous

The Command and Conquer series has been around since 1955 and is one of the best realistic-strategy games I know. Comparing any Command and Conquer game to each other won’t be much of a difference because of its main point “Command & Conquer.” Command and Conquer 3: Kane’s Wrath is part of the Tiberium series and is the only game I own on a game console (The Xbox 360). The amazing game play, the graphics, and the levels keep many players playing. For many people who love strategy games, Command and Conquer 3: Kane’s Wrath would be the game for you to buy.

The game play (How the player plays the game) of Command and Conquer 3: Kane’s Wrath is fun and simple, and playing this game a lot would make the game so much simpler and fun. When I first played the game, all I did was fool around with the controls until I had figured out how to create units, structures, and much more. For example, pressing the right trigger on your controller will give you a selection of structures to be built. Each structure are very important to making your army dominate and maintaining your base, such as having a power plant to add additional power to each of your structures which would reduce the chances of a power out in your base. Building a base was the fun part of the game.

What I also found astonishing about this game is how you make your money. Tiberiums are greenish- poisonous crystals and originates from extra-terrestrial planets, and is what helps you purchase many things you need for your army to be dominate. I thought this was cool because instead of using money, you used crystals. Getting Tiberium was one of the simplest task to getting started with your army. But what concerned me the whole time I played Command and Conquer 3: Kane’s Wrath was the graphics.

The graphics of this game isn’t the best one I’ve seen in my life. If I had a chance to rate this game’s graphic out of 10, I would rate it a 8.5. Other Command and Conquer series have a cartoon-like figure which makes it less attractive and only has the good plot and game play. But as for Command and Conquer 3: Kane’s Wrath, it has all the things it needs to be one of the best games for me. The graphics sometimes look real when having some epic battle. Everything from explosion, to machine guns firing, and lasers being shot in every direction was entirely attractive, and made me realize that this game could get even better. When I had such a battle like that, I wasn’t really paying attention to the game much at all. I was looking at the graphics and details of each unit and what the battle scene looked like from every angle. I believe that having a game with goods graphics will keep the player playing longer because of its realistic features. As much as I loved the graphics, the levels of Command and Conquer 3: Kane’s Wrath was what made it a better game.

The levels in this game get very interesting over the time you play it, while discovering new facts about something. You are given tasks most of time from Kane, the leader of the Brotherhood of Nod. The more you complete levels, the stronger the Brotherhood gets, but obstacles would be added to make each level more challenging. As I went through level by level, finishing with no struggles at all, one level caught my attention. The “Hearts and Minds” was a mission where an alien race called Scrin had come to take the Tiberium on the Earth. The level was exciting and challenging the same time I played. I thought this level had the biggest obstacle and had gave me a new fact about who else was going after Tiberium.

While going through levels, new units were discovered which made the Brotherhood of Nod stronger. new units would be the “Avatar” and the “Scorpion Tank” and other special units that made it easier to kill enemies. After beating the game, I couldn’t wait for a new Command and Conquer to be released and what new ideas would be in the game.

If I were to rate this whole game out of 10, I would rate it a 9 because I can’t resist playing a wonderful strategy-game like this. I would recommend Command and Conquer 3: Kane’s Wrath to anyone who loves strategy games.

Again the game play is very simple, and playing it overtime will make it understandable and fun. The graphics are clean and realistic and will attract you like it did to me. Also the levels in Command and Conquer 3: Kane’s Wrath are challenging, fun, and interesting, playing this game a lot will help you think like a GENERAL.

So please, take this opportunity to buy one of the best strategy-games in the world, because if I enjoyed then maybe you will too.