Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X on PC | Teen Ink

Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X on PC

March 22, 2010
By AlphaBlue BRONZE, Petah Tiqwa, Other
AlphaBlue BRONZE, Petah Tiqwa, Other
3 articles 0 photos 3 comments

Favorite Quote:
" I never had anything to say "


Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X is an arcade-style flight simulator video game developed by Ubisoft Romania and published by Ubisoft for Microsoft Windows, Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, and iPhone OS.It was released in United States on March 6, 2009.
The game features about 50 different aircrafts to fly, and 19 main missions to complete.
The gameplay occurs in the future, parallel to another Tom Clancy's game : "Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter" .
On the one hand, I thought the game was really fun, the planes looked very realistic and the sounds were amazing. There was also a voice command system, which allows the player to "talk" to the game and give commands like "switch targets" or "Shoot!".

On the other hand, the game wasn't really long and it sometimes felt like your goals were too hard, for example:
There was a mission where I had to protect a plane, and it seemed to me that Im losing too fast.

Yet, considering im not a fan of the flight simulator action type of games, I enjoyed it very much.
I really recommend it because of its amazing graphics, fun gameplay and voice commands which made me ignore the disadvantages, so I'd say it's worth the money.

The author's comments:
My first post here on TeenInk.
This game is recommended.