Naruto Ultimate Ninja 4 Shippuden on PS2 | Teen Ink

Naruto Ultimate Ninja 4 Shippuden on PS2

February 11, 2010
By chubz BRONZE, Gresham, Oregon
chubz BRONZE, Gresham, Oregon
1 article 0 photos 1 comment

Favorite Quote:
"Do or do not, there is no try." -Yoda
(and no I'm not a star wars geek).


Naruto Ultimate Ninja 4 Shippuden. This Action/Fighter game has a good fighter mode, with a selection of over 50 characters, so that's cool. This game features 4 playing modes, Master Mode, where you play a brand new Naruto storyline based on the two and a half years Naruto had been training with Jiraya. Hero Mode lets you relive the story mode from previous Ultimate Ninja etc. Games from when Naruto was a kid. The last mode is practice mode in which you practice your taijutsu and ninjutsu. Another reason the game is worth playing is the intense button input option for your ultimate jutsu moves. Basically, when you use your special there will be a series of buttons to input to increase the strength of your move. Some con's of the game, if you own a large ps2 and like completing the story mode before anything else, I wouldn't recomend this game. Apparently, the Master mode doesn't work very good with the large kind. Something else, if you think you can rely on the Hero mode, your mistaken. In hero mode to play, you have to aqquire memory pieces that can be found in Master Mode. But, if Master mode doesn't work, the rest is self-explanatory. As for the rest, I'd give this game a solid 3 out of 5 and recomend this game to anyone with a slim playstation.


The author's comments:
My inspiration came from playing the game for awhile.