Naruto Ultimate Ninja 4 Shippuden on PS2

Naruto Ultimate Ninja 4 Shippuden. This Action/Fighter game has a good fighter mode, with a selection of over 50 characters, so that's cool. This game features 4 playing modes, Master Mode, where you play a brand new Naruto storyline based on the two and a half years Naruto had been training with Jiraya. Hero Mode lets you relive the story mode from previous Ultimate Ninja etc. Games from when Naruto was a kid. The last mode is practice mode in which you practice your taijutsu and ninjutsu. Another reason the game is worth playing is the intense button input option for your ultimate jutsu moves. Basically, when you use your special there will be a series of buttons to input to increase the strength of your move. Some con's of the game, if you own a large ps2 and like completing the story mode before anything else, I wouldn't recomend this game. Apparently, the Master mode doesn't work very good with the large kind. Something else, if you think you can rely on the Hero mode, your mistaken. In hero mode to play, you have to aqquire memory pieces that can be found in Master Mode. But, if Master mode doesn't work, the rest is self-explanatory. As for the rest, I'd give this game a solid 3 out of 5 and recomend this game to anyone with a slim playstation.

WriterA.M. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jun. 18, 2010 at 11:27 pm
You know, you kind of made me remember all the great games taht I had on my PS2. I sold it a long time ago. While the games today have flashier graphics, most lack the feel of the last generation. A lot of those games had qualities that had me playing them over and over again. Now I just get bored of the newer games rather quickly.