Modern Warfare 2 on Xbox 360/PS3/PC | Teen Ink

Modern Warfare 2 on Xbox 360/PS3/PC

December 17, 2009
By Anonymous

After playing Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, I thought to myself, “ How could any modern warfare video game get better than this.” Well, they found a way to do it. Almost everything about this game is better than its predecessor, Call of Duty 4, and that won the Game of the Year Award. I’ll start with the campaign mode first. Modern Warfare 2 starts out just like any other war game, with your basic training. That level was just about the only thing basic about the game. It then moves to a snow level where you climb a mountain and, with two people, take out an entire Russian army base and escape on snowmobiles. From there you find yourself causing World War III, and you must fight through the streets of Washington DC and then all the way up to the White House in order to defend America. Now, you must find who is responsible. The graphics are amazing and the plot is as good, if not better than Call of Duty 4. Now, on to the multiplayer part of the game. Everything, I mean everything, on the multiplayer was improved from before. There are new perks, new weapons, new kill streak rewards, everything. The maps are all well thought out, the game modes improved, and to top it all off, all the bugs and glitches were fixed. This may be one of the best video games ever made. Only time will tell.