Resident Evil 5 on Action

Get in the Game with RE5
I have played this thrilling game on my xbox before. It is one of my favorite games of all time. Resident Evil 5 is an awesome game with amazing graphics. I play this game a lot and I love the story. In this action packed game, two characters fight to save man-kind. They are in Africa, where the virus was first introduced. You can kill hordes of zombies with almost any gun. When they meet the creator of the virus, they overdose him with something to keep him alive.
The characters of this game are realistic and great. This game has some of the greatest graphics in history. I like the details and graphics of each zombie they created. Some of the bosses on the game seem to be very hard. In my opinion, this is the greatest game of time. Who ever created the game had a very intense mind. I liked how the zombies in the game were smart enough to use guns and other weapons. There aren’t just zombies in the game, you get to fight huge monsters as well.
All in all I would say this a very intense game to play. The game and characters are great and the graphics kick butt. I would show this to many of my friends to get them into it. If you like a 3rd person shooter you’ll love this game. This game hits number two on my favorite games list. Resident Evil 5 is way better then the other ones I have played.

knux said...
Mar. 20, 2010 at 11:03 pm
Sorry but alot is wrong about this review one the dont over dose sadler (the creater of the virus)to save him but to kill him witch doesn't work and realist in ain't A man with melons for muscles isn't relistic the graphics are up to par with games but many games beat it there crysis Battlfield Bad copany 2
(i suck at spelling but i know my games)