NBA 2K24 Review | Teen Ink

NBA 2K24 Review

November 13, 2023
By delnarvaez BRONZE, Hartland, Wisconsin
delnarvaez BRONZE, Hartland, Wisconsin
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

NBA 2K24 came out on September 8, 2023. It came out on the following game systems- PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PC. The 2K series was originally published by Sega and is now published by 2K. There are 24 NBA 2k games. The average rating for NBA 2K24 is 1.4 stars out of 5. Most reviews say the same things. One review said that the game is glitchy and that 2K is money grabbing. Another saying that if you even want to compete against anyone you have to spend $70 and then another $100 if you want to be a 85 overall. Here is some information about NBA 2K24. NBA 2K24 is a basketball video game. In the game you can choose from a variety of different game modes. The game modes are Play Now, My NBA, MyCareer, and MyTeam. Play now is a game mode where you can choose any NBA team new or old and play against a computer or use another controller and play against a friend or family member. MyNBA gives you the tools to build new superteams, recreate history, or change the course of iconic seasons. In MyCareer you can build your own NBA player. You can either scan your face or design different preset players to look like you. It will take you from high school through college and into the NBA. MyTeam is personally my favorite game mode. You start with random cards and start your own basketball team. The cards have different colors and numbers which are the ratings. The ratings go from 60-99 overall and the higher the number the better the card is. You can put whatever players you want on your team and compete against other players or do challenges. Now I am going to explain my thoughts on NBA 2K24. I think that is a fun game to play with your friends and family. The game is pay to win for the my career mode. It is very hard to make a good build and compete against others without spending money on vc. The myteam mode is very fun. I found myself playing that mode the most. I made my team good by doing challenges in the offline mode, got MT, then bought good cheap cards from the auction house. After I did that I was satisfied with my team and went online to play 5v5 against other people online. I would recommend this game to people who enjoy sports games and like to play basketball.