Madden NFL 24 | Teen Ink

Madden NFL 24

November 13, 2023
By ajohrmundt BRONZE, Hartland, Wisconsin
ajohrmundt BRONZE, Hartland, Wisconsin
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

The game Madden NFL 24 has many ups and downs. One of the many downs of the game is that the game is not very realistic. Although the plays and the animations are great, the players' faces and actions are not spot on. You can really tell that the players are not real, making the game less interactive and fun. 

Another down would be the trades that you can make in the game mode called Franchise. Some of the trades that you can do are totally unfair and should not be allowed. But then there are also players that are impossible to trade for. A better thing that is in the franchise that they added this year was multiple years of draft picks, which means that it would make it easier to trade for people. Another way that they helped that is by adding more trade slots so you can add more people or draft picks to trade for the person that you want. 

More things that are not very good in the game are just the basic servers that are very laggy. There doesn't even have to be a lot of people on the game for the game to crash and it will kick you off of the Madden EA servers. This can make a lot o people mad and not want to play the game again. All in all this game has a handful of good things to it but way more negative things that make the game not fun and not as playable as other games.


The author's comments:

I got this game when it first came out and I thought I would do a review about it.