God of War: 2018 | Teen Ink

God of War: 2018

February 27, 2023
By adillnur BRONZE, Lethbridge, Alberta
adillnur BRONZE, Lethbridge, Alberta
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

God of War

God of War is the fourth out of five games of this exciting series. Parts 1-3 are all based on Greek Mythology and in the fourth and fifth game switches over to Norse Mythology. In the fourth game you play as Kratos (the son of Zeus) with his son Atreus. Kratos and Atreus go on a thrilling journey to spread Faye’s ashes off the highest point in all the 9 realms (Faye being Kratos’ wife and Atreus’ mother).

As you make your way to the highest point in the 9 realms you go through many different types of enemies, meet new interesting characters, and struggle through challenging boss fights. Now if this gets too hard for you, you can always change the difficulty. You will have to solve many difficult and different types of puzzles to continue forward but, in the end its all worth it. In my opinion (and many others who have tried out this game) it was beautifully done. All the way from incredible graphics to exciting gameplay, this game is the full package. Now at some points it might feel a little slow, but everything has its imperfections. I love almost everything about this game, but the best aspect has to be the story. The story is interesting right from the beginning in the first God of War and gets even better as it continues. The story is one of those things that really pulled me into this game and got me invested because of how deep it actually goes and all the details along with it.
 
This game really was great to be able to experience and play. Although it does cost some money personally, I believe that it is worth it. The game is not all that new though seeing as how it released in April of 2018. If you’re looking for a thrilling game to play, then this is definitely, for you. This game is already quite popular and well known to begin with and has a ton of great reviews from various different places and people. I would definitely recommend this game to anyone looking for something new to try out.