Dragon ball xenoverse 2 | Teen Ink

Dragon ball xenoverse 2

January 24, 2020
By Raymond14 SILVER, Sacramento, California
Raymond14 SILVER, Sacramento, California
6 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
Keep moving forward


On october 25, 2016 bandai and dimps made another xenoverse game but they made more improvements in this game. The first xenoverse game was okay like it wasn’t bad or good, but the when the second game of this series came out it was really good.


Unlike xenoverse 1, the second xenoverse gave us different types of transformations they gave us super saiyan 1,2,3 and kaioken, potential unleashed, golden forms etc. the main character of this games story is our customized characters, throughout the story our characters level up and go through the dragon balls timeline, and we have to deal with mira and towa they give the villains more power and strength to the heroes a hard time with defeating them.


There are side missions in the game that you do to obtain dragon balls that you can use to summon shenron, shenron is a magical dragon who can grant you one wish. Now the parallel quest are the missions that you do to unlock new skills and clothing of your favorite dragon ball character.


xenoverse 2 is basically the kai version of xenoverse 1, the main plot is sort of different. You make a custom character and go through the big moments in DBZ and super storylines.