Pubg | Teen Ink

Pubg

November 16, 2018
By Anonymous

Pubg

pubg is a game with realistic graphics and is a battle royal themed game. This game takes place in a military map, but it is never said exactly what time period it takes place. The game is basically you being dropped out of a plane and landing on a large map with 100 other players. Your goal is to kill all 99 of the other players excluding yourself. It’s a very action packed game with many weapons to pick up as you roam around the map trying to survive. This is very exciting and keeps you on your heels as you kill more and more people hoping to be the last one standing.

This game is around twenty dollars on PC and free on mobile. The game can crash occasionally and can also lag and ruin the gameplay. But most of the time it runs smoothly and is a joy to play. It has many weapons to choose from and has many clothes to buy. But it can often feel like a pay to win game because clothes are hard to obtain unless you spend money.

But clothes aren’t necessary to play it is only for aesthetic purposes. It is a game is hard to get bored of and can give you many hours of gameplay. It is unfortunate that the game doesn’t have a story aspect to it though which would have been great to see. This game also has seasons which are basically quests with rewards if you finish them. But the downside to these seasons is that you have to buy them with real money and there is no way you can earn them in game. You can earn chests however which give you clothe. This game is a thrilling game which is fun all the way through.

Overall pubg is a great game and I highly recommend it. This game is an 8/10.