No Man's Sky | Teen Ink

No Man's Sky

October 2, 2018
By Anonymous

No Man's Sky is a purley an exploration game. The point of the game is to gather resources and colonize the universe that Hello Games have made. There are 5 different species of colonists in No Man's Sky. Gek, Anomaly, Traveller, Korvax, and VY'keen. You chose which one you wanna be. In No Man's Sky there are 18 quintillion plantets to explore. Almost every single one of them is different. What makes them different is the different plants, animals, environments, terain, etc. There is also many different solar systems. Some may have up to(what I've seen) 6 planets and 2 moons and some may only have 1 planet and 2 moons. Another cool thing in No Man's Sky is the space ships. There a lot of starships to buy. Some are long and some are short. Some are big and some are small. There are also freighters. These are big space ships that have their own fleet! And guess what, the're free! There is so much to do in No Man's Sky. So much to explore and so much to buy! If you've always wanted to explore space, this game is for you!


The author's comments:

I have about 30+ of play time on this game and I have explored an estimated 40 planets and moons.