Most Recent TV Show Reviews

Here are the most recent TV show reviews:

Bob's Burgers
Bob’s Burgers is an American animated sitcom created by Loren Bouchard for the Fox Broadcasting Company. The series centers on the Belchers. The parents Bob and Linda own a hamburger restaurant in Ocean City, New Jersey. Bob and Linda also... (more »)
Stranger Things
a missing boy. a monster. a strange little girl. a place that is right next to you and you can't see it. "Stranger Things" is an eight-episode Netflix original series directed by "The Duffer Brothers". This is no ordinary series. It's something... (more »)
Transformers Prime
Hey guys, for those of you who haven't watched Transformers Prime, I advise you to watch it. It's a really good tv series. Anyway, this episode series has driven me to conclude that this may be they best episode series of all times.... (more »)
Sense8 This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
From the first episode of this stunning Netflix Original, I was hooked as I was thrown into the storm of 8 separate and fascinating story lines, all connected through the bond shared by 8 different people across the world. While almost... (more »)
Gilmore Girls
As a huge Gilmore Girls fan, and the fact that it was one of my favorite shows growing up, so of course I was ecstatic to hear there was going to be a Netflix revival coming out the day after Thanksgiving called A Year in the Life. It would be... (more »)
War & Peace
Based on the classic heavyweight by Leo Tolstoy, War & Peace comes to life in a new adaptation by BBC, where the epic’s beloved characters return to the screen. As Napoleon mounts his historic invasion into Russia, five aristocratic families... (more »)
Fairy Tail
This anime is a fun adventure following Happy the cat, Lucy the Celestial Spirit wizard, and Natsu the fire wizard in the most legendary gild every. Fairy Tail. Many of the episodes consist of the characters going on quests to collect a... (more »)
Steven Universe This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
Begun in 2013, “Steven Universe” is the first show on Cartoon Network to be directed and produced by a woman. The mastermind behind this critically acclaimed show, Rebecca Sugar, created the story from her childhood experiences. The... (more »)
The Flash
Hey guys, sorry it took so long. Anyway I am going to talk about The Flash Season 1 Episode 3. A quick summary of the episode "Things You Can't Outrun". In this episode of The Flash, Barry battles a metahuman that controls and is... (more »)
Black Butler
Anime is from the Japanese culture but that doesn't mean Americans don't love it. This anime was based of the manga and is rated four out of five star. Even though made in Japan it fetchers an English boy who has signed a contract with a demon.... (more »)
It's a Supernatural Thing
I can name four things that come to mind when I hear the word “Supernatural.” Salt, angels, demons and brotherly love. Why you ask? Well because those four things come from the one of the best American fantasy horror... (more »)
Quantico
Ever just sit in front of the TV and hope and pray for something exciting, adventurous, with a hint of romance. That just briefly defines Quantico. This show premiered on ABC on Sept 27, 2016. The lives of young FBI recruits are deeply... (more »)
Bones
From serial killers and cannibals to conspiracies and homicides, the crime fighting duo Bones and Booth have seen it all. The hit FOX series, Bones, has been shocking fans since its thrilling pilot aired in 2005. This show is sure to get your... (more »)
Pretty Little Liars
Psychopathic stalkers, life changing lies and their shattering truths, all tied to four pretty girls from the seemingly picture perfect town of Rosewood. The ABC hit show Pretty Little Liars has this all, and its scenarios prove themselves to... (more »)
The Walking Dead
The Walking Dead Season 7 premiere has finally arrived. Drawing in over 17 million viewers live, this was easily the biggest episode the show has ever seen. There is a lot to talk about regarding the episode, but first things first: if you... (more »)
1 comment
The Flash This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
“To understand what I’m about to tell you, you need to do something first. You need to believe in the impossible. Can you do that?” That request opens one of America’s favorite TV shows, The Flash. The CW Network’s... (more »)
2 comments