Most Recent TV Show Reviews

Here are the most recent TV show reviews:

Fairy Tail
Do you believe in wizards, salamanders, curses, and mystical beast? Well if you do this is the show for you. A  four words summary of this show is amazing, surprising and adventuress. That is my four words summary of this show.     The... (more »)
Devious Maids This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
Whenever I confess my love for “Devious Maids” to others, the reaction is always the same: a look of disgust. How can you like such a tawdry show? Well, first of all, “Devious Maids” is nothing compared to “Jersey... (more »)
The Quest This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
It would seem that ABC has decided to give high fantasy a try with its new series, “The Quest.” A combination of reality-competition TV and Tolkienesque fantasy LARPing (live action role-playing), “The Quest” is fresh... (more »)
1 comment
Naruto This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
Naruto, a work by Masashi Kishimoto is a manga (Japanese comic), which has been running for fifteen years has finally come to a decisive conclusion with the 700th chapter. The manga which is serialized in the Weekly Sh?nen Jump, has finally... (more »)
Daria This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
One of TV’s Forgotten Gems: Daria      Although there are many highly acclaimed television shows that have aired, it is important to acknowledge the ones that have been able to make a striking statement about an aspect of life in a... (more »)
Doctor Who This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
Unless you hate excellent special effects, wonderful plotlines, and dynamic personalities, you will find season 8 of Doctor Who well worth your time. The special effects in season 8 are spectacular, even to a critic’s eye. This is obvious... (more »)
Akame Ga Kill! This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
By , Olympia, WA
(SPOILERS ALERT) Although the violence and gore is graphic, the dark fantasy anime Akame Ga Kill will put readers in an excited state. The 24-episode adventure explores the assassin group Night Raid, and the severe risks of being an assassin.... (more »)
Family Guy This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
If you can only watch one TV show in your entire life, I urge you to see Family Guy. Many people think that Family Guy is a gross, crude, mess-of-a show but actually it is an extremely successful and well-written satire. A satire is a genre... (more »)
Psych This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
How can a fake psychic keep up his life lying to everyone? In the TV show, Psych, you’ll experience the life of a fake psychic along with some crime, action, and comedy guided by the producer; Steve Franks. You might not enjoy crime, but... (more »)
The Wonder Years This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
The Wonder Years is a comedy-drama set in the junior high school in the suburban part of town. Although the show was made in 1988, the show’s season starts 20 years earlier, in 1968. The main characters are Kevin Arnold (Fred Savage),... (more »)
Psych
5 star rating Do you know who would try to impress a girl when they work together? Who would lie and tell a police station in Santa Barbara, California and work as a psychic for money? Shawn Spencer, that’s who. Join Shawn and the gang... (more »)
Teen Wolf
Trailers sometimes deceive us; watching the trailer for teen wolf back in 2011 made me think it was going to be another sucky TV serious on MTV, but after watching the first episode I fell head over heels for it! I got so into the show I became... (more »)
Utopia
“Will we stand together-gether-gether or just get torn apart-part-part this is utopia let’s make a brand new start” How would you feel to start your own world with your own rules? Well for these fifteen pioneers that dream has come... (more »)
Gothem This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
This season’s newest show on FOX, “Gotham” follows the life of James Gordon as a young detective. Not only do the viewers get to see a young Bruce Wayne after he watches his parents murder by a random person off the street,... (more »)
The Office
I think the TV show The Office is just hilarious. Personally I like the older shows, that have Steve Carell in them. They are just hilarious. Michael Scott (Steve Carell's character) works in a paper company. He is absolutely inappropriate in... (more »)
American Horror Story: Freak Show This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
Wednesday nights at 10 p.m. eastern, we are all freaks. If you tune into FX, you can expect to be thrilled, scared, excited, disgusted, and to fall in love. You will meet a freak show of monsters that will mystify and terrify you. If you enjoy... (more »)