Most Recent TV Show Reviews

Here are the most recent TV show reviews:

Back Stabber
I'm 15 and recently got a chance to binge watch a pre-release of the new Amazon series ‘Back Stabber’, which is available June 24th and is FREE if you have amazon prime! You can watch it starting June 24th, until then till say its... (more »)
Parks and Recreation This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
Feminism in Garbage Representation in the media matters. The constant portrayal of average sized, middle aged, straight, white, men becomes a dull and inaccurate representation of the population as a whole. The media’s reliance on... (more »)
Galentine’s Day Set your calendars for February 13  for the annual celebration of Galentine’s Day! Galentine’s Day is Leslie Knope’s designated day to celebrate her friends, specifically the beloved Ann Perkins, with breakfast food,... (more »)
Vecinos en Guerra
It is a TV program broadcast in Argentina, with a very modern and quirky to the public concept. This story was released in the year 2013. This program is very interesting for all the public can see it, and has a good purpose. This story is... (more »)
Catching Hell
Splash! The divers dive into the deep blue depths of the Gulf of Mexico to risk their lives for spearfishing. This is, "Catching Hell"! The TV show is based on people who make a living off a crazy sport called spearfishing. They go... (more »)
Psych
By , Gainesville, FL
Psych is a show about a young man named Shawn Spencer who was raised by his father, a detective, named Henry Spencer. Due to this Shawn was taught to be a very observant person who has called the Santa Barbara police department at multiple... (more »)
Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt
Unbreakable! They alive, dangit! It's a miracle! This joyous show is everything you can ask for. It has great morals, laugh out louds, and altogether fun plots. There's always some clues to further things in the series, which is fun for viewers.... (more »)
2 comments
Miss Marple: Ordeal by Innocence
Rachel Argyle (Jane Seymor) has worked her whole life for one thing: to have a family. Possessed with a large fortune, she married, bought a manor house in the midst of a lake, and adopted five children. However, one cannot hold on to childhood... (more »)
The Tomorrow People
“My name is Stephen Jameson. I am one of The Tomorrow People, the y call our powers the three T’s….” Stephen Jameson played none other than Robbie Amell. Yes that’s right the cousin of Stephen Amell who plays The... (more »)
Princess Tutu
Princess Tutu by Ikuko Itoh (e-ku-ko I-do) is an anime TV Show that genres in Comedy, Drama, Magic, Mystery, Psychological, Romance, Ballet, Fairy tales and Magical girl.     The show itself is about 13-year-old ballet... (more »)
Catching Hell
Splash! The divers dive into the deep blue depths of the Gulf of Mexico to risk there lives for spearfishing. This is, "Catching Hell". The TV show is based on people who make a living off a crazy sport called spearfishing. They go... (more »)
House
By , Gainseville, FL
You know that peaceful feeling that everyone has when they find a perfect Tv show? It's like you're content with just watching that show for the rest of your life. "House",the American, medical drama tv series created by David Shore, is a great... (more »)
Gurren Lagann
 When I was a kid, I remember my dad driving my family to the Regal theater down the street for another installment of the Transformers franchise (Yes, the one lorded over by the incomparable Michael Bay). My father, a huge Transformers fan... (more »)
Grey's Anatomy This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
“Grey’s Anatomy” is one of the most notorious medical dramas in the history of television, a phenomenon in the TV industry. After 11 seasons, the show is still a sensation to its millions of viewers, making it one of... (more »)
River Monsters
Summary: River Monsters is a non-fiction Tv show about an American professional fisherman named Jeremy Wade and he hears a bunch of stories about how people are randomly killed by fish all over the world. Once he hears about these stories, if... (more »)
The Flash
The flash is a series that is in the cw, this is one of my favorite shows of all time. The reason I love flash so much is because in the flash their I'd action, love, excitement, and horror, it basically has everything in one. The flash... (more »)