Most Recent TV Show Reviews

Here are the most recent TV show reviews:

Stranger Things Is a Not-So-Strange Show
Stranger Things, a thrilling show about the adventures of a group of kids, is rising to popularity after the release of the second season on Netflix in October of 2017. Taking place in Indiana in 1983, the show follows the mystery of the... (more »)
Black Mirror
Black Mirror is a British science fiction show that has gained a lot of popularity on Netflix in the United States. Each episode is a new movie, that tells a different story as it looks at modern society and the consequences of new technology.... (more »)
Criminal Minds
Are there specific physiological reasons why people murder? Is committing a crime always a choice or is it sometimes out of one's control? The American Procedural Crime Drama series Criminal Minds, created by Jeff Davis, focuses on... (more »)
Gossip Girl Review
Gossip Girl – “You Know You Love Me” It Post Date: 2/20/07 11:22 pm Hey Upper East Siders. Gossip Girl here; your one and only source into the scandalous lives of Manhattan’s elite. And I have the biggest news... (more »)
A Series of Unfortunate Events This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
"In a world too often governed by corruption and arrogance, it can be difficult to stay true to one's philosophical and literary principles." This oft-repeated quote represents the main theme of the binge-worthy second season of A Series of... (more »)
Being "Switched At Birth"
One day I was watching this show on netflix called “Switched At Birth”. I kinda figured what is was about based on the title, but I never got the time to watch the whole show but one day something told me to watch it. As I watched... (more »)
Stranger Things 2
This Netflix series has become one the most watched television show in history. And I can say after watching this second offering, this has happened with very good reason. This show is not a show. It is a 9 hour movie, ripe with intriguing,... (more »)
This Is Us
As someone who does not cry easily, I can personally confirm that the show This Is Us is a tearjerker that should go down in history as one of the most memorable shows ever on screen. The program is not action-filled, but it does not have to... (more »)
On My Block This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
 “No matter how hard I try, I can’t escape who I am. Those kids in Brentwood, they don’t think we’re people. They think we’re costumes,” Cesar, one of the show’s central characters, states. On My... (more »)
2 comments
Supergirl
It's a bird! It's a plane! No, It's Supergirl! The CW's got a new superhero and she wears a red cape. The first episode aired on October 26, 2015 and had over 16.92 million viewers! Now that's pretty freakin' cool if you ask me. We get a first... (more »)
Friends This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
“So, no one told you life was gonna be this way, your job’s a joke, you’re broke, your love life’s D.O.A.” These four lines of the “Friends” theme song perfectly capture the story of six friends sharing... (more »)
This is Us
According to Google, the word 'love' means an intense feeling of affection. Love can tear your heart out, or keep it beating.  This is the show that took love to the next level. It's a new kind of love- stardust powdered... (more »)
Stranger Things Two
Has anyone ever heard the saying “friends don’t lie”? Well if not, that is the motto the kids live by in the show “Stranger Things Two.” One friend will never betray the other, or at least they shouldn’t, in... (more »)
This Is Us
Sitting in my living room with my family, ranging from ages 15 to 84, all captivated by a show on television. Of course, none other than by the award-winning show “This is Us” produced by Dan Fogelman. The series illustrates a... (more »)
New Year, Same Riverdale This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
The intense new show Riverdale has stolen the minds and hearts of many teens and adults around the country. The show has been out for almost a year, and it still has rave reviews for its first season. Based off the famous Archie Comics, the... (more »)
13 Reasons Why
Sending nudity pictures can lead to a big major problem. Most teens if not all should really watch this tv show or read the book because in this generation, some teens are doing it and they wouldn’t know the consequences. Besides that, they... (more »)