Most Recent TV Show Reviews

Here are the most recent TV show reviews:

Cosmos: A Spacetime Odyssey This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
The odds were stacked against it. In a world where reality television permeates the airwaves, and in a format so heavily contesting the popular opinions of Americans, Cosmos, was greenlit. Under the funding of Family Guy creator Seth... (more »)
Tokyo Ghoul This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
 If you are looking for a good anime with a bit of blood, gore, and drama all mixed together, Tokyo Ghoul from Funimation (“You should be watching!”), is the one for you. Based off of the manga series by Sui Ishida, the... (more »)
1 comment
Fear the Walking Dead
Fear The Walking Dead is a prequel to AMC’s Famous The Walking Dead; it follows the story of Travis Manawa and his family during the initial outbreak of the zombie virus in the city of Los Angeles. They’re quarantined within a makeshift... (more »)
Ranpo Kitan: Game of Laplace This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
Ranpo Kitan: Game of Laplace was a very unique horror-mystery series to me; though I haven't read or watched many horror-mystery esque works, so I may not have stumbled upon something like this before. This series was based off of several... (more »)
Black Mirror
At first glance, Black Mirror appears to be nothing more than a quaint little British television show on Netflix, offering only 2 seasons of 3 episodes each. If you venture past the odd but intriguing title, you’ll find yourself... (more »)
School Days
I'm back and am finally on my way to high school. Speaking of which, this anime seems to be about the life of the three high schoolers Itou Makoto, Katsura Kotonoha and Saionji Sekai. This is arguably one of the more controversial anime... (more »)
2 comments
Girl Meets World
When I first heard of "Girl Meets World" my first impression was that it's a show for middle schoolers. I am in high school and I don't want others to think that I have the mind of a middle schooler. When I heard some of my friends talk about... (more »)
3 comments
Scorpion
The “worst day of the week” debate has conceivably existed as long as the modern calendar. Or at least as long as the modern teenager. In my experience, most of us seem to agree on either Monday or Tuesday as the most unpleasant. As... (more »)
Back Stabber
I'm 15 and recently got a chance to binge watch a pre-release of the new Amazon series ‘Back Stabber’, which is available June 24th and is FREE if you have amazon prime! You can watch it starting June 24th, until then till say its... (more »)
Parks and Recreation This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
Feminism in Garbage Representation in the media matters. The constant portrayal of average sized, middle aged, straight, white, men becomes a dull and inaccurate representation of the population as a whole. The media’s reliance on... (more »)
Galentine’s Day Set your calendars for February 13  for the annual celebration of Galentine’s Day! Galentine’s Day is Leslie Knope’s designated day to celebrate her friends, specifically the beloved Ann Perkins, with breakfast food,... (more »)
Vecinos en Guerra
It is a TV program broadcast in Argentina, with a very modern and quirky to the public concept. This story was released in the year 2013. This program is very interesting for all the public can see it, and has a good purpose. This story is... (more »)
Catching Hell
Splash! The divers dive into the deep blue depths of the Gulf of Mexico to risk their lives for spearfishing. This is, "Catching Hell"! The TV show is based on people who make a living off a crazy sport called spearfishing. They go... (more »)
Psych
By , Gainesville, FL
Psych is a show about a young man named Shawn Spencer who was raised by his father, a detective, named Henry Spencer. Due to this Shawn was taught to be a very observant person who has called the Santa Barbara police department at multiple... (more »)
Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt
Unbreakable! They alive, dangit! It's a miracle! This joyous show is everything you can ask for. It has great morals, laugh out louds, and altogether fun plots. There's always some clues to further things in the series, which is fun for viewers.... (more »)
2 comments
Miss Marple: Ordeal by Innocence
Rachel Argyle (Jane Seymor) has worked her whole life for one thing: to have a family. Possessed with a large fortune, she married, bought a manor house in the midst of a lake, and adopted five children. However, one cannot hold on to childhood... (more »)