Most Recent TV Show Reviews

Here are the most recent TV show reviews:

Gilmore Girls
“`Oy with the poodles already.’” This and many other reasons are why we love “Gilmore girls”. From their most quotable comebacks to their sweetest terms of endearment “Gilmore girls” is a show that will never get old. Who could... (more »)
Black Sheep Squadron
World War II was a long and hard battle, but there were heroes of all kinds helping us win.  Some of those heroes flew high in the skies and led to several victories against the Nazis and  their allies.  The 1976 to 1978... (more »)
Parks and Recreation This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
The small town of Pawnee, Indiana, boasts many of the most visited and talked about attractions in all of … well, Pawnee. Tourists are most likely to find an abundance of raccoons, rude residents, and grotesque murals of Native Americans... (more »)
Friends
Friends is the best show ever made , in my opinion. It came out in the early 2000's and had a a list star filled cast which made the show note worthy. Its filled with romance between main characters and drama filled predicaments that have you on... (more »)
Pretty Little Liars (Season 1)
This series is based on Sara Shepards popular teen novels and highly focuses on 4 teenage girls who made a pact to never talk about the night their best friend disappeared. The day of their bestfriend Alison's funeral when a secret messenger... (more »)
Ajin: Demi-Human (Anime and Manga)
 The hit psychological horror manga series Ajin: Demi-Human, written and illustrated by Gamon Sakurai, has finally become an anime adaption, but is the new adaption really as good the manga series?  Although the series previously... (more »)
My Lie in April
 Spring is such a beautiful time, even if it’s tinged with the sadness of another year passed.  It’s a time for new beginnings and redos.  That is exactly what spring is in the 2014-2015 anime Your Lie in April.  The 22 episode, one... (more »)
Gravity Falls This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
With the series finale around the corner, we must prepare ourselves to say goodbye to one of Disney's best shows. We know it is hard, but we must also remember what made Gravity Falls different from other Saturday morning cartoons. ... (more »)
Teen Wolf
Well onther season of teen wolf has ended. Now this season was the most intence in my opinion due to the on going theme of "the cost of friendship." Scott had to lose all his friends and gain them back, poor Liam thought he was going to lose his... (more »)
Why The Walking Dead Is the Best Show Ever
Everyone who is reading this, should definitely consider watching The Walking Dead. The show is about how flesh-eating zombies take over the earth.  If you don’t know what zombies are, they are creatures who seek out living human beings and... (more »)
1 comment
Black Mirror This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
Every Netflix fan can relate to tediously trudging through perpetual recommendations, searching for the next source of a weekend binge. Occasionally, these explorations bring us to categories we never imagined ourselves considering, which is... (more »)
The Big Bang Theory
Have you ever felt the need to sit and relax to a good comedy? Well this show is full of it. In the very first episode there was this young women trying to make her life as an actress, but across the hall from her apartment was a room full of... (more »)
Brooklyn Nine Nine
By , Calgary, Canada
This riveting sitcom starring Andy Samberg (playing Detective Jake Peralta), Andre Braugher (Captain Ray Holt) and Terry Crews (Sargent Terry Jefferson) assures you a laughter-filled evening with its incredible humor around every corner. In... (more »)
Family Guy
I'm going to introduce the best show ever made on tv. I am going to discuss my favorite tv show, Family Guy. I chose it because I have watched it for years and I could talk for hours about it. Throughout my paper I am going to talk all about the... (more »)
Ghost Adventures
Ghost Adventures is really awesome to some people. The show has lots of humorous and cute moments. I would recommend this to mature audiences because of the language and intense moments. Also the show is really awesome because it helps fight... (more »)
Steven Universe This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
Aired in November, 2013, “Steven Universe” is the first television show on Cartoon Network to be directed and produced by a woman. The mastermind behind this critically acclaimed show, Rebecca Sugar, created the story from a... (more »)