Most Recent TV Show Reviews

Here are the most recent TV show reviews:

One Tree Hill This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
“One Tree Hill” takes place in Tree Hill North Carolina, where two boys try to compete for a spot on the varsity high school basketball team. “One Tree Hill” has some parents that are living their dreams through their... (more »)
1 comment
The Walking Dead This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
Imagine the end of the world. Where people want to have normal lives, but because of a virus, it’s impossible.Would you ever think that a favorite television show of millions would involve zombies? Neither did I, until now.  “The Walking... (more »)
Doctor Who This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
The 8th season of the world renowned British television show Doctor Who began just last month. The latest season began with the new incarnation of the 12th doctor. This is my favorite show along with a lot of others favorite show this being... (more »)
Constantine This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
My TV Series Review: Constantine Season 1 Episode 10 Character Development "Quid Pro Quo" may not have been as exhilarating and good as the previous 2 parter episodes, but it still was an entertaining ride that developed and explored... (more »)
The Flash This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
My TV Series Review: The Flash Episode 10 The Fastest Man Alive, with a little bit of Frost and Fire The Flash returns with "Revenge of the Rogues" after a mid-season break, however Captain Cold also makes a return to Central... (more »)
Kino's Journey
What would you do? This is a question that Kino’s Journey asks many times over. Kino’s Journey is an anime series based off of a series of light novels by the same name, written by Keiichi Sigsawa. It is made up of thirteen episodes... (more »)
Attack on Titan This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
  Here's an interesting premise: it's the Middle Ages and gigantic, grotesque, naked creatures known as Titans are roaming around, gulping down humans with ease. As a result, humans have created larger-than-life walls to block off... (more »)
Aldnoah Zero This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
 Aldnoah Zero is an anime produced by Aniplex that came out in the summer 2014. It set in the future where mankind has successfully colonized mars, and in the process discovered the ruins of an ancient alien race, which possessed an... (more »)
The Boondocks
The Boondocks is an American animated comedy series created by Aaron McGruder. The series is based off of the lives of Robert Freeman (a.k.a Granddad) and his two grandsons Riley and Huey Freeman; a black family that lives in the predominantly... (more »)
American Horror Story This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
Ever wondered what its like inside of a haunted house, an asylum, a witch coven,or  a freakshow? Well, now you can thanks to American Horror Story. Wait, wait, wait, I promise this will not be scary. Don’t leave just because it says horror.... (more »)
Pretty Little Liars
By , Coconut Creek, FL
 Pretty little liars is a television show on ABC Family that is about four girls- Aria, Spencer, Hanna, and Emily- and their lives throughout high school. In these years, there are any exciting twists and turns, but they may only be exciting... (more »)
The Last Man Standing
If you’re a man and have ever wondered what living in a house with all women is like, I suggest you watch the tv series, The Last Man Standing. A husband living with his wife and three daughters, only so much can happen. I didn’t... (more »)
Shark Tank This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
Have you ever been scrolling through your cable guide looking for something to watch. Then, you find what looks to be a great show according to the title, but you are disappointed when you find out what the show is really about. This exact same... (more »)
The Legend of Korra Finale
I completed the final episode of The Legend of Korra last week and since I basically spend my time on this website telling and reviewing stories, I thought I’d give my two cents on the ending. I think it goes without saying that this post... (more »)
State of Affairs This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
State of Affairs is NBC's latest fast-paced drama starring veteran TV actress Katherine Heigl of Grey's Anatomy fame. It follows the personal and professional life Charleston Tucker (Heigl) a CIA analyst who works closely with President... (more »)
Sword Art Online
Lately, I've been hearing a whole lot about some newer anime series, especially one called Sword Art Online, which I figured would be just another shallow battle anime. But, recently, I had some time on my hands, and I thought, “Why not?”... (more »)