Most Recent TV Show Reviews

Here are the most recent TV show reviews:

How I Met Your Mother
The beloved CBS sitcom “How I Met Your Mother” ended 5 months ago after 9 long seasons, yet I have just finished watching the show last week since the last season has just recently come out on Netflix. The show tells the story of... (more »)
The Quest This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
Besides the major motion picture productions of The Lord of the Rings, its prequel The Hobbit, and the HBO series Game of Thrones, it seems to me that high fantasy isn’t exactly in vogue today. Besides those three major examples, I struggle to... (more »)
Breaking Bad This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
In the twenty-first century, television is teeming with angst-filled teen dramas, clichéd crime procedurals, and lackluster, interchangeable comedies. It's difficult to find a program worth watching nowadays – one with a solid story line,... (more »)
The Walking Dead
The Walking Dead is an American post-apocalyptic horror drama television series developed by Frank Darabont. It is based on the comic book series of the same name. The series stars Andrew Lincoln as sheriff's deputy Rick Grimes, who awakens... (more »)
Big Brother
Big Brother is an awesome show in my opinion. Sixteen people are put in one house for entire summer. They go through different competitions to be Head Of Household and Power Of Veto. This year there was two Head Of Households and four people on... (more »)
Fargo
Do you remember the 1996 Coen brother: crime movie 'Fargo. The Oscar winning film received critical acclaim with it's brilliant writing. Stunning acting and fine direction. Can it get any better than that? You betha! In 2012 Noah Hawley... (more »)
Game of Thrones This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
I must admit that I am not a lover of the fantasy genre. Look through my cluttered bookshelves for a Tolkien novel and you’d search forever. Redundant tales of dragons, powerful wizards, and the same cardboard cutout heroes fail to ignite a... (more »)
Alcatraz This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
Alcatraz: the 20th century penitentiary in San Francisco for infamous and recalcitrant felons. With its impeccable security, the prison was renowned for its intolerant and merciless guards and wardens. The “Rock” was opened in 1934, but closed... (more »)
My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic
OK I know you your thinking, I'm stupid and should therefore leave now. But, there are people our age that are watching this show as well, and this isn't half bad. I even have a few plush toys of Twilight and Pinkie Pie. The show is... (more »)
1 comment
Devious Maids This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
Whenever I confess my love for Devious Maids to anyone, the reaction is always the same: a look of disgust. How can you like such a tawdry show? Well, first of all Devious Maids is nothing compared to Jersey Shore or The Real Housewives of... (more »)
Takes More Than 'Kamehameha' to Make...
In my opinion, DragonBallZ is not the greatest anime of all time. It feels strange to say this because DBZ was my childhood. It was the very first anime I ever saw, and I've been a hard-core DBZ fan for years. I watched every single movie,... (more »)
America's Got Talent
A new season of America’s Got Talent is just beginning. They’ve got some pretty amazing acts; comedians, dancers, magicians, just to name a few. There was one act that really triggered something in me. A 74 year old man, Frank Dmitri, sang a... (more »)
Sword Art Online
I'll admit that I got teary-eyed at the end of the season but that's because this show rocks. Here's my review of: Sword Art Online! So Sword Art Online (or SAO for short) is an anime series based on the manga of the same name. I... (more »)
1 comment
The Walking Dead
There is no other show out on cable T.V. like The Walking Dead, the drama, the action, and the suspense all keep the viewer clung to the end of their seat. Currently The Walking Dead holds the title for most watched show in America because the... (more »)
There's Always Money In the Banana Stand
By , Bellevue, WA
In a world FULL of sitcoms and reality television, it is rare for a show to stand out with its own identifiable sense of humor and style of writing. Originally abandoned in 2003 after its third season, Netflix picked up Arrested Development after... (more »)
Attack On Titan
Do you ever find yourself at the end of watching a TV show and longing to watch more action and drama? Though many haven’t really explored it, the world of anime is the way to turn. One of the most popular anime today, Shingeki no Kyojin, or... (more »)