Most Recent TV Show Reviews

Here are the most recent TV show reviews:

Bob’s Burgers This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
“Bob's Burgers” follows the Belcher family as they struggle to make their food joint thrive. Though the Belchers are pretty unfortunate, their troubles are portrayed in a comedic, relatable way that makes this an interesting show for all... (more »)
The Walking Dead This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
Zombies are one of the most popular monsters of all time. They have inspired a generation of movies, video games, and books, and have earned their place among other popular monsters like vampires and werewolves. However, there have never... (more »)
1 comment
Monk This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
“Monk” is a show that does not get much attention; I heard about it from a friend. However, this show about an obsessive-compulsive San Francisco homicide detective is full of suspense, action, comedy, and tragedy. In one show you will gasp,... (more »)
3 comments
Chuck This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
“Chuck” is an intriguing NBC show about a normal guy (Zachary Levi) working a dead-end job at an electronics store. However, he is a genius. Knowing this, Bryce (Matthew Bomer), Chuck's former roommate, sends him an e-mail containing a stolen... (more »)
Everybody Loves Raymond This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
In “Everybody Loves Raymond,” Ray Barone is a sports writer, family man, and the apparent favorite son of his parents. Ray's relationships with his wife, kids, brother, and mother and father play out in comedic ways while addressing serious... (more »)
3 comments
NCIS This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
Addiction is an understatement when describing my relationship to CBS's “NCIS.” It is the cure to all my problems and the highlight of my day. I own every season and am constantly adding to my collection. The comedy of a dysfunctional... (more »)
3 comments
Smallville This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
When it comes down to anything Superman-related, people are hesitant to check it out for fear of ruining the image they have of the ­original, but don't be too quick to write this off just yet. The television show “Smallville” takes you on a... (more »)
7 comments
Scrubs This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
“Scrubs” has been one of my favorite shows for years. It's provided not just laughs, but endearing and interesting back stories that made me grow attached to every character. Even though the last season wasn't as good as I'd hoped, I... (more »)
1 comment
Community This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
Thirty-something disbarred lawyer Jeff (Joel McHale from “The Soup”) enrolls in community college after having problems with his law school degree, allegedly obtained “in Colombia” and mistakenly believed to be “from Columbia.” At the... (more »)
4 comments
Breaking Bad This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
In the twenty-first century, television is teeming with angst-filled teen dramas, clichéd crime procedurals, and lackluster, interchangeable comedies. It's difficult to find a program worth watching nowadays – one with a solid story line,... (more »)
How I Met Your Mother
The beloved CBS sitcom “How I Met Your Mother” ended 5 months ago after 9 long seasons, yet I have just finished watching the show last week since the last season has just recently come out on Netflix. The show tells the story of... (more »)
The Quest This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
Besides the major motion picture productions of The Lord of the Rings, its prequel The Hobbit, and the HBO series Game of Thrones, it seems to me that high fantasy isn’t exactly in vogue today. Besides those three major examples, I struggle to... (more »)
The Walking Dead
The Walking Dead is an American post-apocalyptic horror drama television series developed by Frank Darabont. It is based on the comic book series of the same name. The series stars Andrew Lincoln as sheriff's deputy Rick Grimes, who awakens... (more »)
Big Brother
Big Brother is an awesome show in my opinion. Sixteen people are put in one house for entire summer. They go through different competitions to be Head Of Household and Power Of Veto. This year there was two Head Of Households and four people on... (more »)
Fargo
Do you remember the 1996 Coen brother: crime movie 'Fargo. The Oscar winning film received critical acclaim with it's brilliant writing. Stunning acting and fine direction. Can it get any better than that? You betha! In 2012 Noah Hawley... (more »)
Game of Thrones This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
I must admit that I am not a lover of the fantasy genre. Look through my cluttered bookshelves for a Tolkien novel and you’d search forever. Redundant tales of dragons, powerful wizards, and the same cardboard cutout heroes fail to ignite a... (more »)