Most Recent TV Show Reviews

Here are the most recent TV show reviews:

Shadowhunters
When I heard that Cassandra Clare’s Mortal Instruments was going to be turned into a TV show, I was hardly excited. I loved the books, but book to movie (or TV show) adaptations usually mess everything up. However, when I actually... (more »)
Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Buffy the Vampire Slayer is an AMAZING TV show created by Joss Whedon, a feminist director/writer. Starring Sarah Michelle Gellar, Akyson Hannigan, Nicholes Brenden, and Anthony Stewart Head, It is full of suspense, romance, action, strong... (more »)
Disney Channel: Through the Years
Disney Channel: Through The Years Being a teenager in high school, I lived through the prime?according to many?of Disney Channel in the 2000’s.  My generation grew up singing “Nobody’s Perfect” by Hannah Montana and claiming to have... (more »)
Prison Break
A show that originally aired on Fox on August 29, 2005 and ended four years later recently resurrected for a fifth and final season consisting of just nine episodes. Prison Break, created by Paul Scheuring, is an intense crime drama and action... (more »)
Law and Order SVU: Episode "American...
I was watching SVU and the episode I was watching was 'American Tradgedy' and I just want to talk about it if that's okay. It was about this white woman who shot an unarmed black 16 year old boy one night. It was so obvious that she was a racist... (more »)
Game of Thrones
“When You Play The Game Of Thrones You Win Or Die”- Cersei Lannister The hit HBO original series “Game of Thrones” is one for the ages with its iconic stance on medieval history infused with supernatural components that give the series... (more »)
Thirteen Reasons Why
By This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time.
On March 31, 2017 Netflix released their highly anticipated adaptation of Thirteen Reasons Why, which was originally a novel written by Jay Asher. The adaptation was thirteen episodes long, ranging from 40 to almost 60 minutes per episode. The... (more »)
Friday Night Lights
It is fair to say the heart of Dillon, Texas is football. The NBC TV series, Friday Night Lights, puts football center stage in the energetic town atmosphere of Dillon. The series focuses on the Dillon Panthers’ head coach, Eric Taylor... (more »)
Ed Edd n Eddy
12 kids, Three Eds and One goal. This is the story of three kids on summer vacation and school. Ed Edd n, Eddy is a show beloved by many, myself included. It was created by Danny Antonucci, a canadian animator who is mainly known for more adult... (more »)
The Vampire Diaries
This past few years, teens everywhere have been raving about The Vampire Diaries. The show that includes drama, romance and a little terror has schools everywhere buzzing of what could come next. Unfortunately, the show has come to a conclusion... (more »)
Friends
The television show, Friends, is a renown show that was brought to the world in 1996 and is still talked about today. Even though this t.v. show stopped filming in 2006, it is something that anybody can watch without getting bored. Friends is... (more »)
Grey's Anatomy
By , Coral Springs, FL
Last year, I wrote a review on the same show, Grey's Anatomy. And now im back, seasons later, and I really do think the show has improved. Although it has become disgustingly sappy, the medical drama is getting really intense again, like it was... (more »)
13 Reasons Why
If one has been on any form of social media in the past month, he or she has no doubt seen advertisement for the newly released Netflix TV series “13 Reasons Why.” The show is about a teenage girl in high school, named Hannah Baker,... (more »)
Why "13 Reasons Why" Must Be Watched This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
“You can’t stop the future. You can’t rewind the past. The only way to learn the secret … is to press play.” This is the premise of the popular Netflix series “13 Reasons Why” based on the 2007 book by... (more »)
Riverdale: Riverdale: S1, EP12 This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
The twelfth and second-to-last episode of season one of The CW’s wildly popular TV series, Riverdale, starts right where episode eleven left off; with F.P. Jones, Jughead’s dad, being arrested and with Archie Andrews and Veronica Lodge... (more »)
2 comments
Once Upon a Time: Musical Episode
[Spoiler Alert] On May 7th, ABC Studios aired the highly anticipated musical episode of their hit show Once Upon a Time. In this episode, we see flashbacks to the Enchanted Forest before the Evil Queen cast her curse. Snow White wishes for... (more »)