Most Recent TV Show Reviews

Here are the most recent TV show reviews:

Long Distance Call This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
How would you feel if your dearest grandmother passed away? She was sick for quite some time and is now at peace. You are devastated; you were very closer with your grandmother. Your parents try to comfort you, but you can find solace in... (more »)
Alcatraz This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
Alcatraz, the twentieth-century penitentiary in San Francisco for infamous and recalcitrant felons, was a prison renowned for its intolerant, merciless guards and wardens. “The Rock” was opened in 1934 and closed in 1963 because of financial... (more »)
Gurren Lagann This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
This is my review of: Gurren Lagann! Gurren Lagann is an anime that was made a while ago, long before any of the current ones like Sword Art Online, or Fairy Tail. It focuses on an interesting premise which can be summed up into a single... (more »)
The Maze Runner
By , La Canada, CA
I read The Maze Runner by James Dashner a few years ago and this past weekend I was finally able to see the words I had read jump off the page into a live motion picture. Thomas wakes up in an elevator with his mind erased of any previous... (more »)
Eureka This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
While this review may come a few years late, considering the show ended back in 2011, this review (and expression of love for the show) needs to happen. Eureka centers around Jack Carter, who gets stranded in the small town of Eureka with his... (more »)
Bob’s Burgers This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
“Bob's Burgers” follows the Belcher family as they struggle to make their food joint thrive. Though the Belchers are pretty unfortunate, their troubles are portrayed in a comedic, relatable way that makes this an interesting show for all... (more »)
The Walking Dead This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
Zombies are one of the most popular monsters of all time. They have inspired a generation of movies, video games, and books, and have earned their place among other popular monsters like vampires and werewolves. However, there have never... (more »)
1 comment
Monk This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
“Monk” is a show that does not get much attention; I heard about it from a friend. However, this show about an obsessive-compulsive San Francisco homicide detective is full of suspense, action, comedy, and tragedy. In one show you will gasp,... (more »)
3 comments
Chuck This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
“Chuck” is an intriguing NBC show about a normal guy (Zachary Levi) working a dead-end job at an electronics store. However, he is a genius. Knowing this, Bryce (Matthew Bomer), Chuck's former roommate, sends him an e-mail containing a stolen... (more »)
Everybody Loves Raymond This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
In “Everybody Loves Raymond,” Ray Barone is a sports writer, family man, and the apparent favorite son of his parents. Ray's relationships with his wife, kids, brother, and mother and father play out in comedic ways while addressing serious... (more »)
3 comments
NCIS This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
Addiction is an understatement when describing my relationship to CBS's “NCIS.” It is the cure to all my problems and the highlight of my day. I own every season and am constantly adding to my collection. The comedy of a dysfunctional... (more »)
3 comments
Smallville This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
When it comes down to anything Superman-related, people are hesitant to check it out for fear of ruining the image they have of the ­original, but don't be too quick to write this off just yet. The television show “Smallville” takes you on a... (more »)
7 comments
House This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
He’s misanthropic, cynical, narcissistic, antagonistic, pseudo-egotistical and the best doctor you will ever see; Dr. Gregory House. The name of the show is House, and as you might have guessed, its all about the medical mysteries that Dr. House... (more »)
Scrubs This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
“Scrubs” has been one of my favorite shows for years. It's provided not just laughs, but endearing and interesting back stories that made me grow attached to every character. Even though the last season wasn't as good as I'd hoped, I... (more »)
1 comment
Community This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
Thirty-something disbarred lawyer Jeff (Joel McHale from “The Soup”) enrolls in community college after having problems with his law school degree, allegedly obtained “in Colombia” and mistakenly believed to be “from Columbia.” At the... (more »)
4 comments
Breaking Bad This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
In the twenty-first century, television is teeming with angst-filled teen dramas, clichéd crime procedurals, and lackluster, interchangeable comedies. It's difficult to find a program worth watching nowadays – one with a solid story line,... (more »)