Most Recent TV Show Reviews

Here are the most recent TV show reviews:

The Mentalist
By , Pittsburgh, PA
The idea for The Mentalist is not a novel one.  It is not a new, original, never-before-seen idea for a TV show. Yet, there is something about this particular show that causes it to rise above the rest of the TV world, intriguing fans and... (more »)
American Idol This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
 There are currently two leading singing programs on television. They are titled The Voice and American Idol. The Voice focuses on the concept of judging a singer based on their voice and not their overall appearance. However, American Idol... (more »)
The Walking Dead Season 5 Episode 15 This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
TV Series Review: The Walking Dead Season 5 Episode 15 "Try" You tried "Try" is an episode that develops some of the characters in the storyline (like previous episodes) that were average, and of course all these build up to the main event... (more »)
Red Band Society This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
“Maybe we all die alone, but that doesn’t mean we need to live alone.” The quote from Kara Souders sums up the first season of the new show on Fox as it shows the importance of friendship in times of need. Red Band Society takes place in a... (more »)
The Flash Season 1 Episode 15 Review This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
TV Series Review: The Flash Season 1 Episose 15 "Out of Time"   Not What He Seems *** This review may contain spoilers *** *SPOILERS BELOW* "Out of Time" is easily one of the best episodes the show has delivered to us. The title of this... (more »)
MLB Tonight This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
By , Allison Park, PA
 The crowd is raging. The pitcher is sweating. Everyone in the stadium can feel the intensity. The pitch... the batter swings and drives a ball deep over the fence in left- center field. A home run! The crowd cheers with joy as the pitcher... (more »)
The Walking Dead Season 5 This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
The Walking Dead Season 5 Episode 14 "Spend" "They're Dangerous" ***This review may contain spoilers *** *SPOILERS BELOW* "Spend" is absolutely the kind of Walking Dead episode I like, the ones where it automatically glues you to your seat... (more »)
Once Upon a Time: Season 4 This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
Have you ever wanted to find a GOOD TV show to watch? The truth is we all have, because there tends to be no interesting shows on TV besides Once Upon a Time. Though there may have been some confusing things about the latest season that... (more »)
supernatural
Well I've been on the road with the boys of supwenatrual since the begining. Now the boys are back for Season 10 and they are still saving people hunting things and leaving hell shaking. Dean is srtuggling with the mark of cain which i believe... (more »)
Eureka This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
While this review may be a few years late, considering “Eureka” ended in 2012, this review (and expression of love for the show) needs to happen. “Eureka” is about Jack Carter (Colin Ferguson), who gets stranded in the... (more »)
Sons of Anarchy This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
(Spoiler Alert) The crow has flown straight for the last time, as the series finale of Sons of Anarchy concluded this December. I dedicated much of my time to SAMCRO (Sons of Anarchy Motorcycle Club Redwood Original) over the past year and a... (more »)
Arrow This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
Do you like movies about superheroes like the avengers?  Then you will love Arrow just as I have. Arrow (the show) was first aired in 2012. This review is going to focus on season one even though season 2 and 3 is out. In this review I will... (more »)
Inuyasha This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
Everybody else loved Inuyasha. This was the reason why I bought the first season of Inuyasha, an anime about a girl named Kagome traveling to feudal-era Japan in order to collect the pieces of the Shikon Jewel with the assistance of a half-demon... (more »)
The Walking Dead This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
Summary: The Difference between the Dead and the Living, Season 5 Episode 11 "The Distance" is an episode that intrigued me all the way till the very end with it's intense moments and a well done plot. This episode... (more »)
The Flash Season 1 Episode 14
"I'm Craving for Pizza" "Fallout" delivers all the right toppings and ingredients in a Flash episode. Just like pizza, it has an awesome taste to it and leaves a nice taste to the mouth with every bite. The... (more »)
One Tree Hill This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
‘One Tree Hill’, a show created by Mark Schwahn that ran from 2003 to 2012, is arguably one of the best teenage TV programmes ever made.  Not only does the series deal with common teenage issues about relationships, addictions, changes and... (more »)