Most Recent TV Show Reviews

Here are the most recent TV show reviews:

Princess Tutu
Princess Tutu by Ikuko Itoh (e-ku-ko I-do) is an anime TV Show that genres in Comedy, Drama, Magic, Mystery, Psychological, Romance, Ballet, Fairy tales and Magical girl.     The show itself is about 13-year-old ballet... (more »)
Catching Hell
Splash! The divers dive into the deep blue depths of the Gulf of Mexico to risk there lives for spearfishing. This is, "Catching Hell". The TV show is based on people who make a living off a crazy sport called spearfishing. They go... (more »)
Gurren Lagann
 When I was a kid, I remember my dad driving my family to the Regal theater down the street for another installment of the Transformers franchise (Yes, the one lorded over by the incomparable Michael Bay). My father, a huge Transformers fan... (more »)
Grey's Anatomy This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
“Grey’s Anatomy” is one of the most notorious medical dramas in the history of television, a phenomenon in the TV industry. After 11 seasons, the show is still a sensation to its millions of viewers, making it one of... (more »)
River Monsters
Summary: River Monsters is a non-fiction Tv show about an American professional fisherman named Jeremy Wade and he hears a bunch of stories about how people are randomly killed by fish all over the world. Once he hears about these stories, if... (more »)
The Flash
The flash is a series that is in the cw, this is one of my favorite shows of all time. The reason I love flash so much is because in the flash their I'd action, love, excitement, and horror, it basically has everything in one. The flash... (more »)
Greys Anatomy
Greys Anatomy is a drama-filled fictional television show that starts off by documenting the lives of several medical interens. As the show progressed through the years, it began to change along with the lives of the main characters. What I... (more »)
Friends
Friends is a television show that aired in September 22, 1994 through May 6, 2004 and has ten seasons.  The show is set in New York City and tells a story about eight friends and their lives. Each character experiences different struggles... (more »)
One Tree Hill
One Tree Hill is a nine-season series TV show that is inevitably heart-warming and relatable to people of all ages. This show brings to life a fictional town with real life problems. Each episode illustrates a struggle for each character to... (more »)
How to Get Away with Murder
Step 1: Discredit the witness. Step 2: Introduce a new suspect. Step 3: Bury the evidence.   According to Annalise Keating, the intellectual and dedicated yet merciless defense lawyer portrayed by Viola Davis, these... (more »)
The Office
I've heard a lot of buzz about this show, mostly the humor that comes from it. When I finally had the time to watch the seasons, I had realized that this was the funniest and most orginial show in American television. There are so many levels of... (more »)
Gilmore Girls
“`Oy with the poodles already.’” This and many other reasons are why we love “Gilmore girls”. From their most quotable comebacks to their sweetest terms of endearment “Gilmore girls” is a show that will never get old. Who could... (more »)
1 comment
Black Sheep Squadron
World War II was a long and hard battle, but there were heroes of all kinds helping us win.  Some of those heroes flew high in the skies and led to several victories against the Nazis and  their allies.  The 1976 to 1978... (more »)
Parks and Recreation This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
The small town of Pawnee, Indiana, boasts many of the most visited and talked about attractions in all of … well, Pawnee. Tourists are most likely to find an abundance of raccoons, rude residents, and grotesque murals of Native Americans... (more »)
Friends
Friends is the best show ever made , in my opinion. It came out in the early 2000's and had a a list star filled cast which made the show note worthy. Its filled with romance between main characters and drama filled predicaments that have you on... (more »)
Pretty Little Liars (Season 1)
This series is based on Sara Shepards popular teen novels and highly focuses on 4 teenage girls who made a pact to never talk about the night their best friend disappeared. The day of their bestfriend Alison's funeral when a secret messenger... (more »)