Most Recent TV Show Reviews

Here are the most recent TV show reviews:

The 100
When i hear the title “The 100” I think about 100 aliens taking over the world.Well I admit it’s not about aliens and it’s a pretty good tv series.A group of 100 teens left stranded on earth by a society that has been... (more »)
The Simpsons: Treehouse of Horror XXVIII
The Simpsons has been on for 3 decades, and even as a long time fan, I can agree that it’s not as good as it once was. I can find a few good jokes, creative couch gags, and sometimes good episode occasionally, but it will never reach the... (more »)
Skam (Shame) This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
I stayed up ‘till 3:00 am just to finish Skam. Call it an obsession, an addiction, my own lack of patience—they’re all true. Skam was worth more time than my precious hours of sleep. In fact, any show I get to the last season... (more »)
Shadowhunters
By , Wyckoff, NJ
A spinoff television series of Cassandra Clare’s The Mortal Instruments has taken over Freeform with its enticing storyline, intense plot twists, and incredibly talented cast who manage to pull all of it off. It truly is an incredible... (more »)
Jane the Virgin
Jane the Virgin, the title alone is startling, but rather misleading for the heartwarming “American Telenovela.”  The series begins with an alarming plot twist when Jane Villanueva, a 23 year old virgin, is accidentally... (more »)
Riverdale
The Archie Comics have come to life on television, and they are back for Season 2! If you aren’t familiar with the Archie Comics, they are a comic series following a teenage boy, Archie Andrews, and his friend, Jughead Jones, Betty... (more »)
Expedition Unknown
This television show is a great way to learn about history that the history books won't talk about. I recommend this show to anyone who loves history and wants to learn more about it. I really really enjoy this show and I hope that others will... (more »)
Hawaii Five-0
Who knew the Aloha State had so much crime within its paradise islands? The beautiful beaches, relaxing atmosphere, and Aloha spirit makes everyone want to visit, however it may not be as beautiful as it seems. From bank robberies to... (more »)
How to Save a Life This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
Is there a right way to live? Are you living, or are you just surviving? Is everything in life in black or white? For Meredith Grey, actor Ellen Pompeo simply demonstrates that in both relationships and medicine, there is no definitive response... (more »)
Friends This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
No one told them their life was gonna be this way, their jobs are jokes, they’re broke, their love life’s D.O.A. In four lines, this captures the story of six friends sharing a New York apartment as they struggle to face the... (more »)
The Office
“Would I rather be feared or loved? Easy. Both. I want people to be afraid of how much they love me.” Said by the Scranton, Pennsylvania clown, Michael Scott, regional manager of the Dunder Mifflin Paper Company. Based on the award... (more »)
13 Reasons Why
Suicide is a subject that should not be taken lightly. After the announcement that a Netflix series, 13 Reasons Why, would surround the topic of suicide, I anticipated watching the series and wondered how they would appropriately depict a life... (more »)
Spirit Riding Free
I love Spirit stallion of the cimmeron. The television show: Spirit ridding free is a wonderful twist on the movie. The tv show follows Lucky and Spirit on their wildest adventures with their friends. Though I wish that Bryan Adams and Hans Zimmer... (more »)
Rick and Morty
Rick and Morty, an animated T.V. series on Adult Swim about Morty Smith, a 14 year old boy, and his grandpa who is a (some would say mad) scientist Rick Sanchez, explores the philosophical side of life while at the same time making you pee your... (more »)
The Goldbergs
 I’m going to be doing this review on the TV show The Goldbergs. The Goldbergs is going into season 5 this year on ABC. It has already been renewed for season six as well. The Goldbergs are on every Wednesday from 7:00 - 7:30 pm. The... (more »)
Sense8 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
From the first episode of this stunning Netflix Original, I was hooked. As soon as I began watching “Sense8,” I was thrown into the storm of eight separate and fascinating story lines, all connected through the bond shared by eight... (more »)