Most Recent TV Show Reviews

Here are the most recent TV show reviews:

Inuyasha This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
Everybody else loved Inuyasha. This was the reason why I bought the first season of Inuyasha, an anime about a girl named Kagome traveling to feudal-era Japan in order to collect the pieces of the Shikon Jewel with the assistance of a half-demon... (more »)
The Walking Dead This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
Summary: The Difference between the Dead and the Living, Season 5 Episode 11 "The Distance" is an episode that intrigued me all the way till the very end with it's intense moments and a well done plot. This episode... (more »)
The Flash Season 1 Episode 14
"I'm Craving for Pizza" "Fallout" delivers all the right toppings and ingredients in a Flash episode. Just like pizza, it has an awesome taste to it and leaves a nice taste to the mouth with every bite. The... (more »)
One Tree Hill This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
‘One Tree Hill’, a show created by Mark Schwahn that ran from 2003 to 2012, is arguably one of the best teenage TV programmes ever made.  Not only does the series deal with common teenage issues about relationships, addictions, changes and... (more »)
Constantine This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
Season 1 Episode 13 Waiting for the Man   "Waiting for the Man" is the season finale we've all been eager to get. In this finale, we get to see teasers and glimpses of what's about to happen if we were to get a... (more »)
The Flash Episode 13 This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
Ignited "The Nuclear Man" felt exactly like what a comic book episode should feel. An intriguing storyline, some light hearted and cheesy moments, and some great development for the heroes and supporting characters.  The... (more »)
The Walking Dead Season 5 Episode 9 This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
The Walking Dead Season 5 Episode 9 It's Better Now *** This review may contain spoilers *** *SPOILERS AHEAD* "What Happened and What's Going On" does not have much of a plot existing throughout the episode other than the, discovering... (more »)
American Horror Story This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
By , Grand Prairie, TX
The recent season of American Horror Story contains a cast of mostly recurring faces, including, but not limited to: Even Peters, Jessica Lange, Sarah Paulson, Emma Roberts, and Frances Conroy. These actors have done an amazing job portraying... (more »)
The Walking Dead
The Walking Dead is a television series on AMC that shows a group of people that come together to survive after the zombie apocalypse outbreak. It follows this group on their journey to find a cure. The show gives a look into the apocalypse and... (more »)
Breaking Bad This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
By , Grand Prairie, TX
Breaking bad is a 10 season TV show about a guy with lung cancer who doesn’t have enough money to pay for his treatment. He goes on a “field trip” with his brother in law, who was apart of the DEA, to a drug house where a guy... (more »)
Constantine Season 1 This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
 Constantine Season 1 Episode 12 "Angels and Ministers of Grace" The Almighty One is Great "Angels and Ministers of Grace" packs with action, tense moments and great and gory visuals. It also brings development to Manny's character that... (more »)
The Andy Griffith Show This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
Opie was playing baseball with his friends one time and broke a window.  Andy was very disappointed in Opie and told him “son you’re going to have to pay for that.” This is close to something that I did. I just got big cucumbers from the... (more »)
Shingeki No Kyojin This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
Shingeki No Koyjin, or better known in America as Attack on Titan, Is a strikingly amazing show. Audiences ranging from teen to adult are swept in by the fast paced plot and the amazing animation. It has created fandoms across the globe and is... (more »)
The Flash This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
 The Flash Season 1 Episode 12 "Crazy For You" Well, That Was Fun. "Crazy For You" is packed with a fun and light hearted tone, new and old villains rising and an enjoyable episode which is sure to give you a smile. The episode starts off... (more »)
That 70's Show This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
A friend of mine has an addiction. It’s not your usual addictions either. Such as the following: drugs, sex, alcohol. It is an addiction to a television show. Some people might be thinking that happens a lot. Well it’s nothing like... (more »)
One Tree Hill
One Tree Hill. A show that has changed the lives of thousands of people. This show starts out vased on two brothers with the same father. They both grew up in different lives and grew to hate each other. Through the shows first season it shows... (more »)
1 comment