Most Recent TV Show Reviews

Here are the most recent TV show reviews:

Game of Thrones This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
I  must admit that I don’t love fantasy. Look through my cluttered bookshelves for a Tolkien novel and you’d search forever. Redundant tales of dragons, powerful wizards, and the same cardboard-cutout heroes fail to ignite a... (more »)
Code Geass This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
Some may consider Code Geass one of the greatest anime of all time. Reaching out from Japan, Code Geass has touched and influenced hundreds of thousands of people in the United States. You will never regret taking your time and devoting... (more »)
Agents of Shield
You know that feeling when you turn on a new show and you’re completely captivated in every word? Prepare for this emotion as this show accomplishes this exactly. If you haven’t been following AOS that’s alright, luckily for... (more »)
The Flash Season 1 This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
My TV Series: The Flash Season 1 Episode 8 "Flash vs. Arrow" is the 1st part of a 2 part crossover between the 2 titular CW shows. Does it deliver? It mostly does with a fair amount of well executed moments leading to a... (more »)
The Walking Dead Season 5 This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
"Coda" marks the mid season finale of this extravagant season from The Walking Dead. Does it pay off Surprisingly, it does what it intended to do leaving us with a satisfying enough episode. The episode starts off where the... (more »)
The Flash This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
"Power Outage" feels like a step up for the Flash series and serves up as an intense and thrilling episode. The Flash had lost his powers, Joe and Iris have been taken hostage, Starlabs is completely shutdown because of Blackout.... (more »)
Doctor Who
I started watching Doctor Who just because I couldn’t find anything else but as I continued to watch more and more I fell in love with it and have a deep appreciation for it. It is about a man, who is actually an alien, travels around... (more »)
Fairytail
For all of you people that love anime, this is the show for you. I first heard of Fairytail when my friends kept talking about it. At the time, I had never seen anime or even heard of it. The only thing I had in connection was that I borrowed... (more »)
Fairy Tail
Do you believe in wizards, salamanders, curses, and mystical beast? Well if you do this is the show for you. A  four words summary of this show is amazing, surprising and adventuress. That is my four words summary of this show.     The... (more »)
Devious Maids This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
Whenever I confess my love for “Devious Maids” to others, the reaction is always the same: a look of disgust. How can you like such a tawdry show? Well, first of all, “Devious Maids” is nothing compared to “Jersey... (more »)
The Quest This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
It would seem that ABC has decided to give high fantasy a try with its new series, “The Quest.” A combination of reality-competition TV and Tolkienesque fantasy LARPing (live action role-playing), “The Quest” is fresh... (more »)
1 comment
Naruto This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
Naruto, a work by Masashi Kishimoto is a manga (Japanese comic), which has been running for fifteen years has finally come to a decisive conclusion with the 700th chapter. The manga which is serialized in the Weekly Sh?nen Jump, has finally... (more »)
Daria This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
One of TV’s Forgotten Gems: Daria      Although there are many highly acclaimed television shows that have aired, it is important to acknowledge the ones that have been able to make a striking statement about an aspect of life in a... (more »)
Doctor Who This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
Unless you hate excellent special effects, wonderful plotlines, and dynamic personalities, you will find season 8 of Doctor Who well worth your time. The special effects in season 8 are spectacular, even to a critic’s eye. This is obvious... (more »)
Akame Ga Kill! This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
By , Olympia, WA
(SPOILERS ALERT) Although the violence and gore is graphic, the dark fantasy anime Akame Ga Kill will put readers in an excited state. The 24-episode adventure explores the assassin group Night Raid, and the severe risks of being an assassin.... (more »)
Family Guy This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
If you can only watch one TV show in your entire life, I urge you to see Family Guy. Many people think that Family Guy is a gross, crude, mess-of-a show but actually it is an extremely successful and well-written satire. A satire is a genre... (more »)