Most Recent TV Show Reviews

Here are the most recent TV show reviews:

The Flash This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
TV Series Review - The Flash Season Finale "Fast Enough" "Fast Enough" is easily one of the most compelling, exhilarating and heartbreaking episode throughout the series. The characters whom you've hated (ehem)... (more »)
The Flash This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
TV Series Review: The Flash Season 1 Episode 22 "Rogue Air" You Can't Beat The Three of Us "Rogue Air" is an episode that has been hyped so much by many fans alike since the advertisement for this was just mind... (more »)
The Flash This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
"Grodd Lives" is the episode that finally introduces us to Gorilla Grodd who has been teased for quite a lot of episodes in the past and now, we're finally going to see him in action fighting with The Flash. But does this episode... (more »)
Gotham: Season 1
                             4.75 out of 5      Origins reborn! Gotham is a... (more »)
Empire This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
“Drip drop, drip drippity drop”. I probably have most of y’all’s attention now. Empire has become a very popular show. According to Weekly Entertainment “ Empire premiered to 9.8 million viewers and a 3.7 rating among adults 18-49.... (more »)
House of Cards This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
Washington politics are tedious. Filibusters, pigeonholing, and stagnation based on partisanship are the norm in Congress. So if I told you that “House of Cards,” based on this day-to-day monotony, is one of the most shocking,... (more »)
The Flash Season 1 This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
"All Star Team Up" is fun, light hearted, and that's about it, oh and it has Felicity and Ray in it, want more? Uhm..some more tension between Barry and Wells? Throw in some more Iris and you've got an episode. The episode... (more »)
Deadman Wonderland This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
It was an ordinary day. For average schoolboy Ganta Igrarashi, a run-of-the-mill day changed his life forever. A mysterious being in red invaded Ganta’s school and, with a single stroke, butchered every one of Ganta’s classmates, except him.... (more »)
Game of Thrones Season 5 This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
Game of Thrones Season 5 Episode 1 The Outcome of War and the Wars to Come *** This review may contain spoilers *** "The Wars to Come" is indeed a massive setup for the wars and events to come in this season. A lot of characters are about... (more »)
Daredevil This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
Daredevil Season 1 Episode 1 "Into the Ring" Not a typical superhero show "Into the Ring" is the pilot that kicks off this show and gives first impressions. With Marvel recently just aired Agent Carter which was received very well and of... (more »)
Aldnoah.Zero This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
The popular anime of 2014-2015, Aldnoah.Zero was created by A-1 Pictures with a ton of well-known staff and potential. It was action-packed and contained strong drama. The 3D animations were done fantastically despite the limit and the... (more »)
The Vampire Diaries This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
The remaining most-watched TV series on the network happens to be The Vampire Diaries. This trendy show contains supernatural-fantasy, horror, drama and love. With Ian Somerhalder and Paul Wesley playing as two attractive vampire brothers:... (more »)
The Walking Dead This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
The Walking Dead Season 5 Finale Episode 16 "Conquer" Wolves Are Not Far   "Conquer" delivers what every The Walking Dead episode finale offers and excels at it. Easily it is one of those episodes that makes your heart race and pushes you... (more »)
The Mentalist
By , Pittsburgh, PA
The idea for The Mentalist is not a novel one.  It is not a new, original, never-before-seen idea for a TV show. Yet, there is something about this particular show that causes it to rise above the rest of the TV world, intriguing fans and... (more »)
The Flash Season 1 Episode 16 This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
What Happened? *** This review may contain spoilers *** *SPOILERS AHEAD* "Rogue Time" is an episode that lots of fans have looked forward to since the previous episode was just amazing. Instead, we got a whole new episode... (more »)
American Idol This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
 There are currently two leading singing programs on television. They are titled The Voice and American Idol. The Voice focuses on the concept of judging a singer based on their voice and not their overall appearance. However, American Idol... (more »)