Most Recent TV Show Reviews

Here are the most recent TV show reviews:

The Following
Created by Kevin Williamson, The Following, is a psychological thriller series that was aired on the Fox network for two years. The television drama series was mainly filmed in New York City and starred Kevin Bacon and James Purefoy. (more »)
Pretty Little Liars
Have you ever been scared before?” If not and you want to be scared I would recommend this show. The producers are Lisa Cochran-Neilan, Maya Goldsmith, Carol Dunn Trussell, Bryan M. Holdman and Hynndie Wali. This TV show is based on a book... (more »)
Top Ten Shows
With 2018 finally here, we can close off another year of television, some great, and some not so great. With almost every household now holding a Netflix or Amazon prime account, it’s likely that most of us have also spent a lot of time... (more »)
By , Wilmington, DE
Stranger Things was a show created in 2016. It’s set in Hawkins, Indiana in 1984, and follows the lives of 4 middle school age boys; Dustin, Mike, Will, and Lucas. And shows their involvement in a mystery that affects the whole town.... (more »)
Skam (Shame) This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
I stayed up until 3:00 a.m. just to finish watching the final season of “Skam.” Call it an obsession, an addiction, my own lack of patience – they’re all true– but “Skam” was worth more than my precious... (more »)
1 comment
Z Nation
If you really knew me, even really well you would never be able to guess that I am a huge sci-fi fan. My favorite sci-fi show is Z Nation, you wouldn’t believe the number of tears that I have shed because of this show. There are also... (more »)
By ,
Stranger Things has become one of the most popular shows. Within the first 35 days their ratings were at 14.07 million adult viewings. My opinion about the show is just like everyone else’s it’s one of my all time favorite shows on... (more »)
The Good Place
Death. An underlying thought in humans’ heads all of the time. What happens after death? Do souls travel to heaven or hell? Is there even an afterlife? Or does it all just fade to black?  “All humans are aware of death, so,... (more »)
The Flash
By , b6q, TX
The Flash is about a man who got struck by lighting and gained abilities that people dream of. Many of the flash’s episodes consists of him and his team fighting a new opponent. What I really like about the show is that cast’s... (more »)
My Take on the Punisher Series
This is extremely tough for me to admit, but it needs to be said. I’ve always thought that Kastle was nothing more than a fragment of my imagination - considering that Daredevil season 2 presented a very Papa bear and Cub representation. There... (more »)
Dynasty
“Dynasty” is a drama crazed “modernized reboot” from the original television series “Dynasty” in the 1980s. The new modern remake is interesting down to the core with drama, wealth, and control that leaves me... (more »)
By , Dallas, TX
Do you want to take a trip through the eerie monstrous 80’s nostalgia, or need a new show to binge watch on Netflix? If this applies to you I would suggest taking a look at Netflix’s newest show Stranger Things. In this eight part... (more »)
Shameless
Shameless is show that was questioned because of the characters use of drugs and alcohol. After watching the next few season you can really notice all the qualities this show has.It is now seen that this show has a very well thought out plot.... (more »)
Z Nation
If you were to know me, even really well you would never be able to guess that I am a huge sci-fi fan. You wouldn’t believe the number of tears that this show has caused me to shed. There are some characters who made it hard not to get... (more »)
13 Reasons Why
The tv show is about a teen, Hannah Baker, who leaves behind tapes explaining why she killed herself and people she believes are responsible. We folow the story through the eyes and ears of Clay Jensen who was in love with Hannah... (more »)
Riverdale
Riverdale, a show that’s heavily talked about and has 7.8/10 rating on IMDB. Although it might have some negative talk, it is talked about positively more than not. This show is based on the death of Jason Blossom and the effects that the... (more »)