Most Recent TV Show Reviews

Here are the most recent TV show reviews:

Ed Edd n Eddy
12 kids, Three Eds and One goal. This is the story of three kids on summer vacation and school. Ed Edd n, Eddy is a show beloved by many, myself included. It was created by Danny Antonucci, a canadian animator who is mainly known for more adult... (more »)
The Vampire Diaries
This past few years, teens everywhere have been raving about The Vampire Diaries. The show that includes drama, romance and a little terror has schools everywhere buzzing of what could come next. Unfortunately, the show has come to a conclusion... (more »)
Friends
The television show, Friends, is a renown show that was brought to the world in 1996 and is still talked about today. Even though this t.v. show stopped filming in 2006, it is something that anybody can watch without getting bored. Friends is... (more »)
Grey's Anatomy
By , Coral Springs, FL
Last year, I wrote a review on the same show, Grey's Anatomy. And now im back, seasons later, and I really do think the show has improved. Although it has become disgustingly sappy, the medical drama is getting really intense again, like it was... (more »)
13 Reasons Why
If one has been on any form of social media in the past month, he or she has no doubt seen advertisement for the newly released Netflix TV series “13 Reasons Why.” The show is about a teenage girl in high school, named Hannah Baker,... (more »)
Why "13 Reasons Why" Must Be Watched This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
“You can’t stop the future. You can’t rewind the past. The only way to learn the secret … is to press play.” This is the premise of the popular Netflix series “13 Reasons Why” based on the 2007 book by... (more »)
Riverdale: Riverdale: S1, EP12 This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
The twelfth and second-to-last episode of season one of The CW’s wildly popular TV series, Riverdale, starts right where episode eleven left off; with F.P. Jones, Jughead’s dad, being arrested and with Archie Andrews and Veronica Lodge... (more »)
2 comments
Once Upon a Time: Musical Episode
[Spoiler Alert] On May 7th, ABC Studios aired the highly anticipated musical episode of their hit show Once Upon a Time. In this episode, we see flashbacks to the Enchanted Forest before the Evil Queen cast her curse. Snow White wishes for... (more »)
13 Reasons Why
"I cost a girl her life because I was afraid to love her," were the words said in the very popular Netflix series 13 Reasons Why based on the book by Jay Asher. 13 Reasons Why is a powerful film that portrays a high school student Clay Jensen... (more »)
By , Hemet, CA
Ever wonder what it's like to be bullied so harshly that you don't want to come to school anymore? Maybe you have, maybe you haven't. Truth is, we've all been bullied at some point. Whether it was meant to be sarcastic, or a... (more »)
Transformers Rescue Bots
In the first episode of Transformers Rescue Bots, four autobots find themselves on planet earth; but how?   The four autobots named Heatwave, Blades, Chase, and Boulder were originally part of a rescue squad or force. That force was called... (more »)
Mountain Monsters: The Stonish Giant
A team of hard-core hunters and trappers are out to figure out the biggest mystery of all. Bigfoot. Their names are John Tice, Jacob Lowe, Joe Lott, Willy McQuillan, Jeff Headlee, and William Neff. This team is made up of six West Virginia... (more »)
Rick and Morty
By , Cincinnati, OH
Rick and Morty is an Adult Swim cartoon debuting in, December of 2013. The show was created by Dan Harmon and Justin Roiland. The show was compared to many of the other adult shows at the time such as Family Guy, Futurama, and Simpsons. But the... (more »)
Pretty Little Liars
Pretty little liars is a show about these 4 best friends Aria, Hannah, Spencer, and Emily who are the followers of Alison DiLaurentis who was also their best friend that went missing on September 1st labor weekend. Allie was the group leader of... (more »)
Stranger Things
When I first encountered the show stranger things I was just walking by the TV and saw that my mom was watching a show with a weird looking monster emerging out of a wall and after that I was instantly intrigued.  The show had tremendous... (more »)
13 Reasons Why
“You can’t stop the future, you can’t rewind the past, the only way to learn the secret… is to press play.” Thirteen Reasons Why is a show about Hannah Baker who took her own life. Clay Jensen is a main character... (more »)