Most Recent TV Show Reviews

Here are the most recent TV show reviews:

My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic
OK I know you your thinking, I'm stupid and should therefore leave now. But, there are people our age that are watching this show as well, and this isn't half bad. I even have a few plush toys of Twilight and Pinkie Pie. The show is... (more »)
Devious Maids This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
Whenever I confess my love for Devious Maids to anyone, the reaction is always the same: a look of disgust. How can you like such a tawdry show? Well, first of all Devious Maids is nothing compared to Jersey Shore or The Real Housewives of... (more »)
Takes More Than 'Kamehameha' to Make...
In my opinion, DragonBallZ is not the greatest anime of all time. It feels strange to say this because DBZ was my childhood. It was the very first anime I ever saw, and I've been a hard-core DBZ fan for years. I watched every single movie,... (more »)
America's Got Talent
A new season of America’s Got Talent is just beginning. They’ve got some pretty amazing acts; comedians, dancers, magicians, just to name a few. There was one act that really triggered something in me. A 74 year old man, Frank Dmitri, sang a... (more »)
Sword Art Online
I'll admit that I got teary-eyed at the end of the season but that's because this show rocks. Here's my review of: Sword Art Online! So Sword Art Online (or SAO for short) is an anime series based on the manga of the same name. I... (more »)
1 comment
The Walking Dead
There is no other show out on cable T.V. like The Walking Dead, the drama, the action, and the suspense all keep the viewer clung to the end of their seat. Currently The Walking Dead holds the title for most watched show in America because the... (more »)
There's Always Money In the Banana Stand
By , Bellevue, WA
In a world FULL of sitcoms and reality television, it is rare for a show to stand out with its own identifiable sense of humor and style of writing. Originally abandoned in 2003 after its third season, Netflix picked up Arrested Development after... (more »)
Once Upon A Time
It all started when my family were looking for a show we all liked. I used to watch Dragon Ball Z with my brother and dad, but my mom never liked it. My mom tried to get me hooked to Scandal, but I never bothered to get caught up. Just when... (more »)
Attack On Titan
Do you ever find yourself at the end of watching a TV show and longing to watch more action and drama? Though many haven’t really explored it, the world of anime is the way to turn. One of the most popular anime today, Shingeki no Kyojin, or... (more »)
The Office
Fact: NBC’s “The Office” is the greatest television show of all time. From its hilarious characters to its informal setting, it truly is one of the most unique shows to ever be broadcasted on TV. The show follows the lives of various office... (more »)
Dexter
Who is Dexter Morgan? What is the addiction that consumes a man? Is it alcohol, drugs, or money that drives man to death in order to get their “fix”? For Dexter Morgan (played by Michael C. Hall), he has a very unusual addiction. In the... (more »)
Bones
The TV show Bones is about a forensic anthropology (Dr Temperance Brennan)who helps solve crimes with her partner who is a FBI agent(Selley Booth) While watching the TV show bones I love how they play out Dr Temperance Brennan as the main... (more »)
The Office This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
For the past eight years, television has been revitalized by the NBC comedy “The Office.” These years have been filled with “that's what she said” and many other witty jokes that make this show so iconic. “The Office” was one of the... (more »)
Pretty Little Liars This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
What would you do if your whole life was turned upside down? If everything you thought was true was really a lie? If you couldn't trust even those you hold closest? What if your secrets were no longer yours to keep? “Pretty Little Liars”... (more »)
Grimm This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
Grimms' Fairy Tales were originally a set of gruesome, violent, and often unhappy stories written by the Brothers Grimm. Many were adapted into happy, usually musical, family-friendly movies by Disney. But now the tales have returned to their... (more »)
Twisted This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
One moment Danny Desai is an innocent, loving 11-year-old, and the next he is known as the boy who murdered his aunt. Five years later, he steps into Green Grove High and suddenly silence lingers in the room and everyone's eyes are on him.... (more »)
2 comments