Most Discussed TV Show Reviews

Here are the most discussed TV show reviews:

117
comments
Glee This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
Can we have a round of applause for a realistic show about high school? Thank you. “Glee,” a new series on FOX, is about students trying to find their niche. And they do – in the Glee Club. Their principal is looking for any excuse to... (more »)
117 comments
comments
The Secret Life of the American Teenager
You know the feeling you get when you see a well-made TV show, with great acting and an intriguing plot? Be prepared to bid adieu to that wonderful emotion before you sit down to see the atrocious monstrosity of a television show that is “The... (more »)
62 comments
comments
America's Next Top Model
“Want to be on top?” America’s Next Top Model (ANTM), started by model/celebrity Tyra Banks herself, is a competition where girls have a chance to follow their dreams of becoming a model. Throughout the competition, the girls have photo... (more »)
38 comments
comments
Doctor Who
Imagine, just for a moment, worlds beyond this one. Imagine hundreds of planets, hundreds of galaxies. Imagine planets with names like Skarro, and Traken, and Gallifrey -- planets with beings more evil than you can imagine and more amazing than... (more »)
27 comments
comments
American Idol 2009
"And the winner...of American Idol....2009 is.....Kris Allen!" Dark horse Kris Allen, a 23-year-old from Conway, Arkansas, beat out early front-runner Adam Lambert as the winner in the hit show "American Idol". Allen was clearly shocked at his... (more »)
24 comments
comments
Pretty Little Liars
By , Coatesville, PA
While Sara Shepard's books, the Pretty Little Lair series, was both jaw dropping, filled with details, and a very suspenseful book, the TV show lacked to incorporate many of the key details the books did. For instance, one of the main... (more »)
24 comments
comments
Psych
“In between the lines there’s a lot of obscurity, I’m not inclined to resign to maturity…” The opening bars of the theme song basically sums up my favorite show. Every Wednesday I tune in to USA network to watch my favorite show, Psych.... (more »)
23 comments
comments
ICarly
I have to admit-at first I was skeptical. I had seen Miranda Cosgrove on Drake and Josh and in my opinion she was just plain horrible. The role just didn't seem to fit her. When I sat down I was impressed. Miranda portrayed Carly a girl who... (more »)
19 comments
comments
Vampire Diaries
The new show that has everybody talking about is vampire's Dairy. The show is alot like the hit movie "twilight." They say it keeps your attention and leaves you wonting more. The series is about to teenage siblings "brother and sister" who... (more »)
19 comments
comments
Hetalia
What comes to your mind when you think of the countries? Do you think of all those historical dates you had to memorize, or that essay due tomorrow? I think of the TV show Hetalia: Axis Powers! But I’m not talking about a long, boring... (more »)
18 comments
comments
iCarly This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
A week ago, I went to visit my young cousins. The oldest is ten and her sister is five. I found them in front of a T.V. watching iCarly. I sat down and watched it with them, since I also enjoy the show. As it continued on, I began to question... (more »)
18 comments
comments
MTV's Jersey Shore
We all seem to recognize the cast by their alarmingly orange glows and poofed hair, but is there any doubt that the cast of Jersey Shore sets a less than perfect example for teens everywhere? I will admit that somehow every Thursday night I take... (more »)
17 comments
comments
spongebob
once upon a time there was a king named "spongebob". and he was very ulgy he looked as if he had rolled out of an old dumptruck! he was annoying too! no one liked him exept his best friend patric star of course! they did a lot of things... (more »)
14 comments
comments
Glee
Glee. There are many terms for that word, but this meaning is for the Show Choir at McKinely High School. The Glee Club. The Singing Club. Or as the heriarchy part of the school--which is the Cheerleaders and Football Players--the Geek Club or... (more »)
13 comments
comments
hannah montanna
Hanna Montanna is like my favorite actress she is just so funny its not the fact that i like her its just episodes tat make people like her so much. Like in almost all of her episodes there is this little catchy line she says "Daddy with the mowak... (more »)
12 comments
comments
The Simpsons and Family Guy
I might say that I only watch two shows. The Simpsons and Family Guy. The two shows are basically the same, and are VERY funny. I find myself laughing throughout the episode, and I am never unhappy by the work. The Simpsons is my favorite. It... (more »)
12 comments