tv show review | Teen Ink

tv show review

November 26, 2017
By sariahmacias BRONZE, Dallas, Texas
sariahmacias BRONZE, Dallas, Texas
1 article 0 photos 0 comments


Pretty Little Liars was written by Sara Shepard. This TV show was a hit, until it came to an ending in last season of season 7. Based on suspense and a lot of drama, it has many young & old viewers. Pretty Little Liars (PLL) will give you goose bumps and have the hairs on your back standing up. Throughout the whole tv series you will be shocked at how many thrilling scenes there are. PLL has very good and high ratings, I believe kids 13 and older should watch this due to the language and some scenes.


PLL took place in a town called Rosewood, Pennsylvania, a small town with big secrets. Spencer Hastings (Troian Bellisario) , Aria  Montgomery (Lucy Hale) , Emily Fields ( Shay Mitchell) , Hannah Marin(Ashley Benson) , and Alison DiLaurentis(Sasha Pieterse) are the main characters in this hit tv show. Alison was went missing after a celebration for the end of the school year, a year later the police pronounced her “dead”. The rest of the girls began receiving threating messages after the funeral, they believed it was Ali, because after every message it read “A”. As the girls try their best to find out what really happened they are encountered by many obstacles, like loosing loved ones, harsh break ups, and even divorces.


The show was very thrilling, I loved the way things were set up. They should have 5 star ratings, on some episodes you would be so eager to find out what would happen next, that you would be able to binge watch the whole series. In my opinion this was an outstanding show, this would have to be one of my favorites ones so far.