Big Mouth | Teen Ink

Big Mouth

November 21, 2017
By grapy BRONZE, Dallas, Texas
grapy BRONZE, Dallas, Texas
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Big mouth is a great Netflix show especially if you’re a teenager. The show is mainly about the struggles of being a teen and going through puberty. The show does include some strong language but I think it’s suitable if you don’t mind it. Everyone has gone through puberty before so it makes it pretty relatable and entertaining.

First of all, the characters are well portrayed. The show does a really good job at showing everyone’s feelings and thoughts. It shows everyday problems that the characters face and how to solve it. Some problems that are shown are problems involving friendships, relationships, and fights between parents.

What I like about Big Mouth is that the whole plot of the show is about the characters trying to figure themselves out. The main characters are a group of four friends starting puberty. I know you must think everything is about puberty in this show but no, just most of it. The four friends have different struggles and different lifestyles which gives you a better chance for you to relate to the show.

I don’t want to spoil the show so I’m just going to talk about how great the quality is. By the way, the show is a cartoon which makes it even better. I don’t know why but something about a show being a cartoon makes it way better. Anyways, the animations are amazingly good. The show does get sad sometimes but that’s why they make sure to add a funny and stupid scene after to add some humor.

If you do start watching it I’m sure you’ll finish the whole season in less than a day. An episode is only 25 minutes long, so don’t think I’m exaggerating or anything. What’s great about it is that the humor makes you wanna see more of it and for that time your wasting watching the show you forget about your problems in real life.


The author's comments:

I hope people get to watch the show and enjoy it as much as i did.