The Flash | Teen Ink

The Flash

The Flash is about a man who got struck by lighting and gained abilities that people dream of. Many of the flash’s episodes consists of him and his team fighting a new opponent. What I really like about the show is that cast’s chemistry. They actually feel like a team and when you watch the show you might even feel like a part of the team.

The villains of the show further the plot a lt which really helps the shows dynamic. In season one the flash had the best villain in the whole show in my opinion the story behind him is he actually killed Barry’s Mom to try and stop the Flash from ever being born at all, but his plan failed and he ended up having to team up with the flash to get back to his universe.

What I also really like is they turned one of the Flash’s team members into a villain for a couple of episodes. There is also a kid flash that i think if berry dies kid flash will have to take his place and start having to face the villains that Barry fought and that would be really interesting to see. The Flash has one of the best plots I have seen in a show in a very long time. What i also think makes the show better is the popularity the flash had before in the comics.