The Vampire Diaries | Teen Ink

The Vampire Diaries

There are so many different kinds of genres out there to watch and people all have different preferences. But what if I told you that you could get a callable of all these genres all in one TV series. The Vampire Diaries is that TV show that you can’t stop watching just after one episode. There is definitely no mystery about that.
The Vampire Diaries all starts off in the small town of Mystic Falls, where everything is calm and peaceful. But everything doesn’t remain this clam and peaceful in the town of Mystic Falls, everything always comes with disadvantages. The small town girl Elena and her brother Jeremy are still trying to adjust back to their lives after the death of their parents. When the school year begins whisperings of a new mystery guy’s arrival seem to stir up the town because there are beliefs that someone is murdering the innocent people of Mystic Falls. As soon as the mystery guy also known as Stefan Salvatore sees Elena Gilbert he is immediately drawn to Elena, Elena is also intrigued by the mysterious new kid. The two are automatically attracted to each other. But what Elena doesn’t know is that Stefan has something to do with the murders of the people in Mystic Falls. Soon after Stefan arrives to Mystic Falls so does his older brother Damon. Damon is responsible for all the murders in Mystic falls. They are all in Mystic Falls for one reason and one reason only and it can be summed up in one word Elena.
The only flaw may be the characters. There is a lot of character development, but it only seems to apply to the main characters. The other characters like Tyler, Caroline and Matt seem flat. Matt and Caroline seem like they never change. All in despite its flaws every episode has a mystery to it it’s hard to guess what’s going to happen next. Believe me at the end of every episode you begin to try to determine what the end possibilities could be.