Stranger Things | Teen Ink

Stranger Things

This show was massive when it first came out and so far, it still is. Ever since July ,15, 2016 Netflix users have been creating memes, watching the show a whole lot of times in a row, and putting up missing Barb signs. It brought back 80's movies to the light and gave major nostalgia to the old 80's kids. But before this, did you know that Finn Wolfhard (Mike Wheeler) was cast for IT? He was actually in production for IT as Richie before his debut in Stranger Things. In fact, most of the kids had roles in either Broadway musicals or big tv shows as small characters. I've seen lots of positive reviews on it and a lot of negative ones from sjws. Unfortunately those people still believe what they want.

This show is inspiring for young directors that want to make scifi thrillers and mystery movies. Like me! I loved it so much in fact that I own a Dustin inspired hat. You could say that I'm obsessed with it but I think my obsession with Gravity Falls was bigger than this one. That doesn't mean that I don't like one more than the other. I cherish my favorite shows equally (mostly). Besides that, the actor Gaten Matarazzo inspires me to be a better person. For example, signing up for feeding the homeless or helping the elderly.