Pretty Little Liars | Teen Ink

Pretty Little Liars

By Nicole345 BRONZE, Milk River, Alberta
Nicole345 BRONZE, Milk River, Alberta

Pretty little liars is a show about these 4 best friends Aria, Hannah, Spencer, and Emily who are the followers of Alison DiLaurentis who was also their best friend that went missing on September 1st labor weekend. Allie was the group leader of the 4 girls but when Allie goes missing everything for the 4 girls changed. About a year after Allie is missing she is pronounced dead when the cops find a body that looks just like Allies all of the girls have fallen out of touch because they all went their own ways after their “leader” went missing but when the cops find Allies body it brings the girls back together better than ever. One day out of the blue Aria gets a threatening text message from “A” then other threatening messages get sent to Hannah, Spencer, and Emily the girls start to think its Allie because its signed by “A” the girls start realizing that A knows about their secrets from the summer Allie went missing and some of the secrets that A knows about are secrets they only told Allie so they really do believe its Allie that is sending these messages also Allie liked to play games so that was another reason to believe she could be sending these texts. After a few weeks the girls are starting to think that Allie was a mystery to them as well. These girls really start to wonder if they should tell someone about this because the messages as they are really threatening but when they make the first move to go tell someone they get a message that says they will hurt the person or that they will do something to them. Allie said the night she went missing “Friends share secret. That’s what keeps us close” but as the girls start to think about what they all told Allie and Aria says “Allie was wrong about secrets keeping us close, they tear us apart” which was in some ways true because the secrets involved each other so they would get in a little fights but then solve them to make sure A knew he/she didn’t have control over their friendship. In show there are different people being A and every time it gets worse, theses texts don’t just involve their own lives but also involves family secrets that they didn’t know or secrets about their relationship. These girls have love lives and A plans on wrecking every good thing these girls have.

Throughout the show A has many plans and no matter what these girls do A is always around and always has a plan. The girls do try and find out who A is but A is trace less with everything. A is very good at making these girls look guilty for stuff he/she does like making the death Allie look like the girls did it later on in the show the girls realize that before Allie went missing she was also getting threatening messages from A. This show always keeps you wondering no matter what happens the plot is always twisting and bad things are always happening. I like this show because it keeps me on the edge of my seat I would really recommend it because its not one off those shows that repeats its self over and over and its overall very good.