NCIS

NCIS is a suspenseful, action packed, crime scene investigation show. Agent Gibbs (Mark Harmon) and his team are the best crime scene investigators in all of Washington. Everyday comes a new case and with every case comes an unexpected twist.

Whatever it is agent Dinozo (Micheal Weatherly), agent Da`vid(Cote de Pablo), agent Mcgee(Sean Murray), Ducky(David Mcallum), Abby(Pauly Perrette), and Director Shepord(Lauren Holly) will solve the case.
My favorite character in the show is Abby because she has great style, a great personality, and she's a computer wiz.

I recommend this show to anyone who is interested in crime scenes, action, suspense, and comedy. This my favorite show. Over all I give this show five stars, because the actors are great and they all fit the parts they play.

Lizette said...
I love NCIS, and I don't think this review gives it credit.

SierraLe13 said...
Sept. 28, 2010 at 10:03 am
I love NCIS I watch it all the time. I like it because it involves so much action and suspense. My favorite character is Zeva because she kicks butt. Zeva really makes the show alot better. I just love how it pauses right when it gets to a good part that way you keep watching it.

Jandem said...
Jan. 27, 2010 at 11:08 am
I love NCIS so much. Mark Harmon is simply amazing and Michael Weatherly is really hot... I love Cote de Pablo who is wonderful and of course I love Pauly Perrette, Lauren Holly, Sean Murray, and David McCallum.

Krystal J. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
My favorite show in the world!!! Abby is my favorite too =)

Kristen H. said...
I love this show so much!!!!!!!!!