True Fandom

This article is about something I love dearly. I'm sure everyone is a fan of something. In fact, if we were'nt, then we'd all be terribly grumpy, would'nt we. Well, I'm a fan one one particular television show. That being Doctor Who. I have grown up watching it, since I was four years old, and remember hiding behind the sofa, the second I saw these giant spiders monopolise the screen.

I am a true fan of the show. I collect all of the merchandise, books, DVD's and videos, as well as the figures, etc... I also write for some websites. Those being 'A tea spoon and an open mind', and the Zero room, as well as the Doctor Who Ratings Guide, and some news papers. All of which I write about Doctor Who.

Dont cringe when I say that I am a huge Doctor Who fan. My family and friends all respect me, for what I like. There's nothing wrong with being a fan of anything. It's just something that interests you. When I tell people about myself, and I say that I am a fan of so and so, I dont tend to think about what that person thinks about me, because it's about what I like, and not what they like. Having the show back on our screens, after several years, has made me very, very happy, like many other people, and fans alike. This goes out to those who, like myself, are fans of something and dont care what others think of them. Oh, and may I just say that David Tennant is just fantastic.

Hails_Was_Here said...
Aug. 5, 2014 at 1:53 am
you write awesome, fellow Whovian! if you're into random fandom stuff including shipping and Supernatural, check out my stuff! have a great day!

bowtiesrcool said...
Aug. 9, 2011 at 9:38 am
every poem I write has some sort of reference, and I'm writing a semi-romantic-semi-fanfiction novel about the dr. THE ONLY WATER IN THE FOREST IS THE RIVER! 

Grace said...
Nov. 23, 2010 at 7:15 am
David Tennant is amazing. :)

VampireX replied...
Dec. 2, 2010 at 7:49 am
no lie!!  :)

Nuclearnerd said...
Sept. 29, 2010 at 11:22 am

I'm a huge Doctor Who fan too. Nearly every piece of fiction I write has some Doctor Who reference in it. I'm also writing a fan fiction story called Moonphase. It's a crossover between Doctor Who, and Sailor Moon.