Girl Meets World

When I first heard of "Girl Meets World" my first impression was that it's a show for middle schoolers. I am in high school and I don't want others to think that I have the mind of a middle schooler. When I heard some of my friends talk about it, I realized that it might not be just for middle schoolers after all. So, when I decided to turn on my Netflix and watch it, I was amazed at how wrong I was. I've loved it since the first episode. It has very helpful life lessons for people of all ages. I love the actors and actresses. I love how funny it can be but it can also be serious. I love everything about it. The only thing I don't like is how long it's taking them to update the new shows onto Netflix. I love that show and I highly recommend that everyone watches it, or at least tries it out.

Willflower.-.-.This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 5:42 pm
Hey. Very small article. Flesh it out and try and pick out examples. State what you got out of it, not mimic other people's voices. We want to here your voice. No one else. Read your articles out loud, as tedious as it can be, IT IS A NECESSITY!

JtatsuThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Aug. 15 at 1:07 pm
This isn't so much a review as it is a skeleton of a review. You barely mention anything that is good/bad about the show, and the things you do mention, you pass over quickly, glossing it over with praise. You should go more into detail, and stay on topic. The fact that you are annoyed about Netflix not updating shows fast enough for your taste does not matter to the readers you are trying to convince.

urperfectthewayur replied...
Aug. 15 at 9:59 pm
Thank you for your advice! You're right! And thank you for reading my article! This helps with my writing and improve my work! If there's any other advice that you have for me with any of my other articles, please tell me. That would really mean a lot! Thanks again! :)