Avatar: The Last Airbender

Over the past month, me and my family had recently installed a new cable in our house. As I started watching TV on our new cable, I came across a show named Avatar: The Last Airbender. I watched the show when I was little but because of the schedules, I could never watch the Avatar as much as I wanted to. This show is definitely one of the better programs out there because it not only entertains but also teaches life lessons to all of us. The Avatar is basically about an airbenders struggle to regain peace back into the world. In the show, the proper image of the world is when all four nations, as in the four elements water, earth, fire and air are all in harmony with each other. Things take a turn when the fire nation suddenly attacked, taking over most of the world and it is the avatar's job to save the fire nation from gaining control of the whole world. This show shows us the struggles, the emotions, and all the lifelong lessons as the avatar seeks to fulfill his destiny. I think that we can all learn a little bit from the avatar. We can learn to love, learn to keep hope, and learn that effort is already winning if we never give up. I love this show for everything that it is and everything that it's not. It shows us how important friendship and family is, and that it's okay to be scared, because when we are scared, this means that we still have something to lose. I recommend the avatar highly to anyone in need of a little entertainment and a lot of fun. Though this show is animated, it's real and may represent the world much better than what we know it to be. Avatar: The Last Airbender is not just a show, it's a reminder showing us that in the end, we are all humans, and we can reach much deeper than we know, waters just run deep.

Penmaiden said...

YES!  Hallelujah!!!!!  This is the BEST SHOW ON EARTH.  Nuff said.

Or actually, you can't say enough about it.  I love all the little details, the minor characters, the costume changes, the weapons, the animals.... everything.  *happy sigh*  This review just made my day.

Mockingjay said...
That show is the best! Me and my friends dressed up like, toph, katara, and ty lee to see the movie at midnight :)

FantasyNight said...
I'm a fan of the show as well!!! I love Avatar: the Last Airbender! :D

rfltori replied...
Oct. 10, 2011 at 9:39 am
I watch Avatar: The Last Airbender a lot.  I love Aang and Katara. They are my favorite because they practice waterbender together. I would encourage people to watch this show.

iluvnachoThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I am also a fan of Avatar the last airbender! :D Great peice of writing btw!! Keep doing what you do best! :D

Rockerray101 said...
You are right. I love the show!

dolphinportkey7 replied...
LEGEND OF KORRA! WHOO WHOO!!! ;)