Keyshia Cole The Way It Is

I'll admit, some people will say that this show is full of drama, crying and arguing. But this is something that most families can find in common and can relate to in so many ways.
In three short seasons, Oakland ' born singer talks about her struggling past in her BET show Keyshia Cole: The Way Is. She tries to reconnect with her dysfunctional family. She goes down memory lane about her being abandoned at the age of 4 by her drug addicted mother, Frankie. Frankie who is very loud and out spoken is recovering from her addiction and trying to gain her trust back from her kids and herself as well. Frankie's daughter Neffe (Keyshia oldest sister) is dealing with a big divorce and trying to cope from it.

Throughout the show she is recording and promoting her album. You can not see it on T.V anymore because the season is over, but I recommend you go and get her reality DVD's
I believe this show can help anyone who has a problem with forgiving themselves and others. I will give this show 5 stars.

Tiara H. said...
i love this show the way it is. it all about her life and how she lives.i can relate in so many ways.