The soup!

The soup Is A comdey Show that is airs a new show every friday On channel 70 or "E". The Show is put together by Clips that have been showed on the Air in the Week since the last show. Joel Mchale is Very funny and sais it like it is. He showes no mercy to anything that can be made fun of.
From Chat Stew to the clip of the week. My parents can Always tell when I am Watching The soul Because they cannot hear the Tv in the other room over my laughing.

Black-Widow said...
Dec. 16, 2009 at 10:35 am
i love this show its so funny i never really know what to expect

loughnerl said...
I completely agree with you that Joel Mchale is a hilarious television host and that he "tells it as it is." However, I think you could have elaborated on, "clips that have been showed on the air in the week since the last show." For example, Joel Mchale always thinks of humorous thoughts about the Wendy Williams Show, My Antonio, and More to Love. He can always find something in a television show or something that people did that is hilarious.

Snowbelly311 replied...
I did not talk about them because I only wanted to tell peopel about the show if you know what to is going to happen or be showed it ruins the fun and the comedy

elliottk said...
I agree with you that the show is very funny because Joel Mchale twists the words that they say on camera. the show isn"t like other shows because they use actual clips from TV. I think that the show will continue for a long time because i beleive that many people wacth it.