The Big Bang Theory | Teen Ink

The Big Bang Theory

March 11, 2016
By vapegod3 BRONZE, Vauxhall, Other
vapegod3 BRONZE, Vauxhall, Other
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Have you ever felt the need to sit and relax to a good comedy? Well this show is full of it. In the very first episode there was this young women trying to make her life as an actress, but across the hall from her apartment was a room full of scientists trying to make the newest discovery in science. Sheldon who is a little quirky and socially awkward, but is super smart and graduated high school early. He has a roommate name Leonard that still is way smarter then I will ever be, but is at least able to be around other people without being so weird. They live their lives by driving to the university to conduct research with their friends Howard and Raj. Sheldon lives under a really critic schedule and lives his life the same way every day. All the way to having a bathroom schedule for everyday it is the same. From going to the comic book store to going to a certain restaurant that week. This show is just amazing for those time when you just need to let out a laugh to some quirky things. That sometimes you can compare to your own life about. Sheldon has to be the star of the show, his lack in social skills really makes the show what it is. It is a must see if you haven’t already.