Family Guy | Teen Ink

Family Guy

By hud$on SILVER, Cannon Falls, Minnesota
hud$on SILVER, Cannon Falls, Minnesota

I'm going to introduce the best show ever made on tv. I am going to discuss my favorite tv show, Family Guy. I chose it because I have watched it for years and I could talk for hours about it. Throughout my paper I am going to talk all about the three main points of why I like the show. These points will explain in detail why family guy is hilarious, educational, and just amazing.

First of all, it's hilarious, it tells all sorts of jokes. These jokes are about anything that happens in the show. They use everyday things we don't even think about. Then turn them into humor no one ever would have thought of. On top of that, it makes fun of everyone and thing, which include countries, states, and places anywhere. Some people might take offense to these things but the show makes sub shows of people writing complaints and makes fun of those people which is also funny. This show will make humor out of anything, anyone,  or anyplace. Sometimes the show is almost racist but it is all in good fun and does not intend to anger anyone. Plus what the say is hilarious so who cares. Humor is just one of the reasons why this show is awesome.  However, I have learned stuff from the show too.

It is also very educational. If you’re one of those people who don’t like humor [as if], guess what, I have  learned all sorts of things from this show. For starters, it teaches me about places. I have learned about over fifty different cities, towns, and countries everywhere. In some episodes they visit other countries and towns or places. They show different parts of the towns and usually  make fun of them. Like for example Peter and his family went to france and it showed all sorts of historical places. They mostly to make jokes but I still learned something. If you're one of those people who like to hear about celebrities and other famous people it tells about that to. It tells about modern and old famous people. The show will tell you about them while using that to make fun of them. I know about half of the stuff they tell on the show is not completely true but some of it is. When you watch this show you could learn about anything. Like the baby, Stewi has a time machine and he and the talking dog, Brian travel back in time to see the titanic sinking, Abe Lincon getting shoot, and many other historical events. I hope you realize there is variety in this show, not just humor. These are only a few things that show how it is amazing.

Besides all of that, this show is simply just amazing. I mean, there's time travel, every episode is hilarious, every character in the cartoon adds more humor and awesomeness. The baby Stewie is a genius baby who has a weapons warehouse hidden in his room and makes millions of inventions to do evil. It is funny when he uses them on people that annoy him. Also Brian the talking dog that writes books which is intriguing because of how his books always fail. And the main character Peter, goes on all of these amazing adventures with his friends and sometimes family. On his adventures he goes to interesting and weird places that are always getting him in trouble with people that live there. Back to Stewie and Brian, they also go on adventures and screw up the present by ruining the past. Like one time brian told himself in the past to stop 9/11 and when he returned they were in World War 3. With all of this amazing stuff in the show, how is it not awesome?

Now from reading my 3 points how couldn't Family Guy be hilarious, awesome, and teaching. This essay throughout explained why this is my favorite tv show, From this I hope people are more interested in the show and if you don't watch it you’re now encouraged to try it. This show has something for everyone whether it be humor or learning, or anything you could possibly like. The quotes, ‘the best show ever’ and ‘Funniest thing on tv’ really mean something and are beyond true. Thanks for reading this paper and you're welcome to introducing this show if you don't already watch it.

bob12356 said...
on May. 10 2016 at 5:38 pm
best show ever