Pretty Little Liars | Teen Ink

Pretty Little Liars

February 19, 2016
By ChandlerW.Ducker SILVER, Easley, South Carolina
ChandlerW.Ducker SILVER, Easley, South Carolina
5 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
all your dreams can come true if you have the courage to pursue them
("Walt Disney")


After seeing the Pretty Little Liars winter premiere a lot has changed in little ole rosewood. The future of these Pretty little liars are finally here. After spending almost 6 years being tormented by a stalker named A their lives seem perfect. All the girls are away from rosewood living the perfect and A free lives they deserve, until they are summoned back to rosewood by their friend that started it all. Allison summons her friends back to rosewood for a court hearing for her sister Aka the tormentor Charlotte. Charlotte Dilaurentis wasn’t a strange face to appear in the role of A.


Charlotte's disguise name was no other than Jason's girlfriend and Allison's friend Cece drake. Charlotte dilaurentis is the brother to Ali and Jason and the daughter/Son to the late Jessica Dilaurentis and the very much alive Kenneth Dilaurentis. The liars are summoned back for a hearing that will allow Charlotte to leave the hospital. The liars are not quite happy to be pulled back to rosewood because of old memories. There was one moment during the premiere that was a memoir to the old season. There sat 4 teenage girls at the lucky Leon's cupcake shop which was another memory to the show. They sat and laughed and there phones rung just like the liars did 6 years ago when they received a message from A. They all looked scared and Spencer's face showed memories of the 6 years of torture then real life strikes both the audience and Spencer, it was a joke and the girls laughed like it was a chain letter or something. Spencer then had to remember all that was over or was it. Charlotte ends up getting murdered by someone who hasn’t been revealed that is the new mystery who killed Charlotte. There is also a new tormentor who likes to use emoji instead of a name. This tormentor is serious and does not play games like Mona, Shana, and Charlotte. This tormentor is serious and when it's five years later you grow out of games just like they said i don’t lurk in the shadows i hide in plain sight. Buckle up viewers because we are in for the ride of our lives this season and next season of Free forms Pretty Little Liars.


The author's comments:

Review of the five years forward season of Pretty Little Liars

On freeform Every tuesday Starting January 12th 2016