The Vampire Diaries | Teen Ink

The Vampire Diaries

The sixth season of the supernatural teen drama The Vampire Diaries is emotional, dramatic, and heart breaking. Elena is still trying to cope with the death of Damon by using herbal drugs she receives from Luke, Jeremy is coping with Bonnie’s death in a completely different light, surrounding himself with a new girl every night. Stefan, completely giving up all hope on Damon and Bonnie being alive left Mystic Falls to start a new and more human life. The Only one still hopeful on their return is Caroline, meeting with witches and trying to find a way to reverse the spell.

Throughout the sixth season were brought into two different world. The real world of current day, and the other side. Here we learn that Bonnie and Damon are trapped with a super natural serial killer. A prison world created by a group of witches, to keep the serial killer, Kai trapped for good. Bonnie and Stefan are trapped in the prison world, reliving the same day of 1994 on replay.

The sixth season is filled with suspense, drama and 22 mind-blowing episodes. Personally this was one of my favorite seasons from the series. The season contains plot twist and a pinnacle point that never ends. My summary wasn’t very in depth, and explanatory to summarize the entire season, but I can reveal events of the story line without revealing key events that occur. I greatly hope this helped persuade you into giving the sixth season of The Vampire Diaries a watch, and before you’re aware you’ll be hooked.