MLB Tonight | Teen Ink

MLB Tonight

March 18, 2015
By Anonymous

 The crowd is raging. The pitcher is sweating. Everyone in the stadium can feel the intensity. The pitch... the batter swings and drives a ball deep over the fence in left- center field. A home run! The crowd cheers with joy as the pitcher slams his hat into the dirt and the batter jogs around the bases with his arms high in the air. As baseball fans, we naturally love to see the big moments: the game- changing home runs, the bases- clearing doubles, the clutch strikeouts that end the inning and get the pitcher out of a bases loaded jam. MLB Network’s signature show, MLB Tonight, shows all these things and so much more.
     

It is a fantastic program! Debuting on February 20, 2009, MLB Tonight has grown to become the network's most watched show. No wonder! The show provides quality information about America’s best sport: baseball. From trades, to free-agent signings, to player interviews, the show always covers the most absorbing topics. The diverse cast which always includes former players, current baseball insiders, and general managers from MLB teams, never fails to have the most pertinent information about all the latest buzz from the hive. During the offseason, the show airs every few days, but once the season begins, MLB Tonight is on daily. It recaps the games that have already finished as well as going inside the park, live, to watch intense, game- changing moments. The big moments are what this show focuses on.
   

 MLB Tonight has won the Sports Emmy Award for Most Outstanding Studio Show, as it has a great staff that always gives applicable information so that all baseball fans who watch will know the all the current crucial information. Every night from April to October, you can find this show on MLB Network. If you are a true baseball fan, you have to watch this program!


The author's comments:

This is a great show. I hope that all baseball fans will watch it.