The Flash | Teen Ink

The Flash

February 5, 2015
By Spoodermanderp PLATINUM, Quezon City, Other
Spoodermanderp PLATINUM, Quezon City, Other
36 articles 0 photos 0 comments

 The Flash Season 1 Episode 12 "Crazy For You"

Well, That Was Fun.
"Crazy For You" is packed with a fun and light hearted tone, new and old villains rising and an enjoyable episode which is sure to give you a smile.

The episode starts off with the introduction of a new meta-human named "Peek-A-Boo" which causes havoc after breaking Clay Parker out of prison. Although it becomes difficult for the Flash as this certain meta-human has the ability to teleport to where she can see. It may seem like an ordinary format for a generic Flash episode, but boy we were in for a great ride.

Caitlin and Barry's relationship deepens in the episode and were so pleasant to see them together on screen rather than the more forced Iris and Barry relationship. The chemistry between the two geniuses were great and I would like to see more of it in the future. The cheesy and goofy scenes worked and mixed well to the light hearted and fun tone of the whole show. Although it wasn't only Caitlin making an impression in Barry's love life, but a familiar character from the comics also make an appearance, Linda Park. It would be nice to see her on screen and see how his relationship with Barry will go so far.

What I liked about this episode is because it seems to have scrapped the whole Iris and Barry forced relationship for real now rather than make them separate in one episode then in the next one they're back in their ordinary way again.

The slow motion scenes of the Flash either going fast or catching a bullet were jaw-dropping.

The fan service and new appearances in the episode were well received. Easily the most fun episode of the season yet.

+Barry and Caitlin relationship,

+Appearance of familiar characters from the comics,
+Funny and goofy scenes mixing well with the episode,
+No more Iris and Barry forced relationship,
+Jaw-dropping visuals,
+Fan service.