The Hills: too much success = trash TV | Teen Ink

The Hills: too much success = trash TV

By claudiia, GOLD, Caguas, Other
claudiia, GOLD, Caguas, Other

I would like to express my views about the show The Hills. This is a show that uses the excuse that there is drama in it to be promoted, the shows has many fans 'hooked' that act like it is good quality T.V. Personally, I wouldn't recommend the reality show to anyone. I think it is a waste of time. This is, because everything the girls in the show do is an example of what not to do, and how not to act. Truly, this show promotes backstabbing, ego centrism, and fake acting.

Every season of the show has shown how badly the reality 'stars', if we can call them that, want the cameras of their faces. How desperate they are to win more and more money. The show also shows the lives of people that live luxuriously and are very materialist. I am person from medium class, and every time I watch this show I feel poor. It is a show with zero education, zero excitement, and zero values that shows people that have no respect.

The first seasons were good because the stars looked and acted like normal people, someone like you and me. Actually, I used to like it, but now I'm expressing my disappointment because I noticed how truly bad it was; and how it has changed. I wouldn't dare watch the next season or any other season. And I give the show half a star out of five. I'm very sorry that people actually watch this type of show.