Code Geass | Teen Ink

Code Geass

By Mohamed Naas BRONZE, Melbourne, Florida
Mohamed Naas BRONZE, Melbourne, Florida

Some may consider Code Geass one of the greatest anime of all time. Reaching out from Japan, Code Geass has touched and influenced hundreds of thousands of people in the United States. You will never regret taking your time and devoting yourself to this extravagant anime series.

A young boy by the name of Lelouch Lamperouge is considered a genius who despises his country Britannia. He lives as on ordinary student in Area 11 (Formally known as Japan before Britannia takeover). Lelouch cares for his younger sister Nunnally who became blond and crippled after having her mother murdered before her very eyes. In order for Nunnally to live in a peaceful world, Lelouch is prepared to go to extreme measures for his sister. His journey to a better world unravels once he meets a strange girl named C.C and receives the power of Geass.

This anime is far from boring. The animation and drawing are outstanding and well done. The plot is simple, but extravagantly done. What takes the spotlight is the anime’s unbelievable plot twists and character development. The character’s personalities, actions, and motives are well done and thought out. Every episode has you begging for more, making it hard to turn away. The music is developed by a well-respected Japanese artists, only adding to the anime’s suspense.

I would recommend ages twelve and over to watch this anime. Young children are not recommended to watch because of excessive violence and horror in Code Geass. The anime is a perfect mix of violence, comedy, romance, and horror, making it enjoyable for various types of people. What are you waiting for? Go devote your life to this amazing anime already!

I like Capstone.