Agents of Shield | Teen Ink

Agents of Shield

By jOaNnAlO SILVER, San Jacinto, California
jOaNnAlO SILVER, San Jacinto, California

You know that feeling when you turn on a new show and you’re completely captivated in every word? Prepare for this emotion as this show accomplishes this exactly. If you haven’t been following AOS that’s alright, luckily for the ones who can’t wait week by week dreading until the day it comes on, such as myself, the first season of AOS is on Netflix and the second is sure to be on soon.

Watching AOS gives all kind of feels, from suspense to jealousy. While you throw all your attention into the show you feel a want to include yourself into a government agency or maybe hack into some high facilities. If you are a fan of marvel than this is the perfect series to immerse in your next weekend, but be wary that you may finish it in what may feel like a matter of minutes. Within seconds you fall in love with the characters, you may in the process learn to loathe them as well, but trust that they’ll always find a way into your heart. Their realness and purity makes every moment true. With twist and turns until the end it will leave you thinking about every detail.
Agents of Shield holds multiple ingenuous ideas and stories with many thrilling, intense, intriguing, plots  that end with big bad explosions! Expect to have questions that lead to more at the end of the day, or episode. All this and more stay within the walls of the humongous marvel universe, the series awaits. What are you waiting for?